National Anthem

ALLIE X

what does the lyric sheet look like?

XfoTpe2.jpg

I like the layout of the lyrics but overall it's really disappointing. Reverse side just has the other lyrics.

The image isn't very clear but the font colour is the same as the cover.

It is not an EP but I'll POWER THROUGH :defeated: thx

ugh i'm so sorry! fuck i'm stupid :toofunny: it was 8 in the morning and it was literally the first thing i did after i woke up... :toofunny: HERE BOIII

IMvpTCq.png?1

Just got my copy. :party:

ME TOOOOO! :party:

lABVyGE.png

ugh i'm so sorry! fuck i'm stupid :toofunny: it was 8 in the morning and it was literally the first thing i did after i woke up... :toofunny: HERE BOIII

Aw u da one, that looks so good

Hey has anyone ever figured out which songs are in Overture, and in what order? I can only clearly hear NTS, Headmaster, and Rolling Days...prob because I know those the most

Aw u da one, that looks so good

Hey has anyone ever figured out which songs are in Overture, and in what order? I can only clearly hear NTS, Headmaster, and Rolling Days...prob because I know those the most

Starts with Headmaster, leads into Elevator/Damaged Nail, into Headmaster again, like 3seconds of O Chad into Rolling Days/The Hard Way, ending with Not The Stars.

X----into me, into you----X

XfoTpe2.jpg

I like the layout of the lyrics but overall it's really disappointing. Reverse side just has the other lyrics.

what a mess... and people saying she's an "indie artist" as an excuse for this laziness is wrong. She could have done better. :noparty: 

IMvpTCq.png?1

ME TOOOOO! :party:

Omfg, you srs? In Europe? Oh hell naw. Amazon.ca needs to DIE. ;^;

Omfg, you srs? In Europe? Oh hell naw. Amazon.ca needs to DIE. ;^;

Amazon said it was gonna be here on the 15th, but I got it on the 13th instead. :flutter: Very pleased with that.

lABVyGE.png

to somebody with the official lyric sheet, what are the lyrics to hello in the last part of the second verse? "I'll tell her everything's coming ????????? something ????"

I'll tell her everything's coming, the pills are shockingly better than I expected.

XfoTpe2.jpg

If you don't mind could you please rip me a copy of the album in wav format please? :)

But omfg it looks like it was made in MS Word