National Anthem

ALLIE X

if you're that desperate to see it, then look very hard. it's what i had to do

be warned, it's pretty disturbing

I literally don't have the connections or time to be searching hours upon hours for a music video? Just upload it privately and send me a link or w/e.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I literally don't have the connections or time to be searching hours upon hours for a music video? Just upload it privately and send me a link or w/e.

it's 50mb :rip:

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

it contemplates a rape murder :toofunny:

the ending is the worst part since it implies she's about to do the same to a real guy

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

wait

what is the video forrr

The song "I will love you more". An ALX track (remade, originally on The Hard Way) that she had a video for. The song is about an obsession with someone she loved but they didn't love back, so in the video she breaks into the guys house, steals some of his things like clothes, etc. then she goes back to her house and puts the clothes on an electronic sex doll and fucks it. Then, she shoves the doll into her car and drives to a beach where she ties it up and burns it into flames after pouring gasoline all over it.

:deadbanana:

The song "I will love you more". An ALX track (remade, originally on The Hard Way) that she had a video for. The song is about an obsession with someone she loved but they didn't love back, so in the video she breaks into the guys house, steals some of his things like clothes, etc. then she goes back to her house and puts the clothes on an electronic sex doll and fucks it. Then, she shoves the doll into her car and drives to a beach where she ties it up and burns it into flames after pouring gasoline all over it.

:deadbanana:

yeah, i know the song haha.

Wow that seems SO extreme omg i have to watch it

FzytWEW.png

I'm screaming, that video was so wild....no wonder she doesn't want people to watch it :eartha:

she then goes into the guy's house while he's asleep and presumably does the same to him  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I think the I Will Love You More video is cute. At least it has some storyline, and it looks rather professional done. Idk. It's cute. But a little wild.

Oh, and this picture is cute. I haven't seen it before.

tumblr_nopk4a1KCp1tbz81to2_1280.jpg

lABVyGE.png

skip to 4:30, does this girl look familiar? :creep: http://www.tubeplus.is/player/1025155/Instant_Star/season_4/episode_5/We_Belong/

(removes gum) it's goDIVA

LMFAAOOOOOOOOOO WTF :lmao:

TjmiIK4.png

WAIT I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE OH MY GOD THAT IS HER :rip:

yes :rip:

i'm tracking down the other 2 shows she made cameos in too :creep: