National Anthem

ALLIE X

of course he doesn't have it lmao

http://www.discogs.com/Allie-Hughes-Allie-Hughes/release/6865740 Last Sold: Never

he's desperate for any type of attention, and of course his 'friend' (i wouldn't be surprised if it was a double account lbr) would back him up, that ho's just as bad.

Do you realize that it takes a long time for it to say it was sold? I'll literally post the email here confirming my purchase if you people are really that desperate.

http://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/395770

Read the comments.

Do you realize that it takes a long time for it to say it was sold? I'll literally post the email here confirming my purchase if you people are really that desperate.

http://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/395770

Read the comments.

If you don't have a computer -- then you must have a phone cause you're always on

snap a picture of the rare ass release that you managed to snag a few weeks after coming here

If you don't have a computer -- then you must have a phone cause you're always on

snap a picture of the rare ass release that you managed to snag a few weeks after coming here

Im using an ipod from 2009 that has no camera though. I would have taken a pic whenever I had the chance but I haven't yet, but I promise I will as soon as I have a computer.

Im using an ipod from 2009 that has no camera though. I would have taken a pic whenever I had the chance but I haven't yet, but I promise I will as soon as I have a computer.

I will give you three alternatives since you have an ancient ipod touch.

1. Use someone else's computer to take a pic and upload it.

2. Have a family member or friend take the pic, then send it to you for an upload.

3. Tell your best friend @@OChad to upload it.

4. If you're lying about having the CD, then just say so.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Death, that's the same excuse I used when I was 12 and catfished

people really try to hard to seem exclusive over an artist nobody cares about outside of this forum

Yet she has one of the mos active threads in recent months. Your opinion is irrelevant.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

yaaasss slay me with that 24kbps snippet

:toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png