National Anthem

ALLIE X

she then goes into the guy's house while he's asleep and presumably does the same to him  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

this is so wild, where can watch that video (if it still exists)

ljZXOe0.jpg

this is so wild, where can watch that video (if it still exists)

trade me a rare dancing boob girl gif for it post-31955-Amazing-Boobs-Dancing-GIF-PBH

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

@ I'm sorry, I don't mean this to come off mean at all, but I don't believe you have it :\

Post a picture or somethin

I got it off of discogs a few months ago, and it's signed by Allie in pen. Its a cardsleeve format release. It's just that i literally do not have any way to rip it.

I got it off of discogs a few months ago, and it's signed by Allie in pen. Its a cardsleeve format release. It's just that i literally do not have any way to rip it.

Would be nice to see some proof that you actually do have it. Discogs has no record of the sale, you can't rip it and apparently cameras don't exist in your life?

Would be nice to see some proof that you actually do have it. Discogs has no record of the sale, you can't rip it and apparently cameras don't exist in your life?

he sent me a photo thru skype, lmao. it's real.

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

of course he doesn't have it lmao 

http://www.discogs.com/Allie-Hughes-Allie-Hughes/release/6865740 Last Sold: Never

he's desperate for any type of attention, and of course his 'friend' (i wouldn't be surprised if it was a double account lbr) would back him up, that ho's just as bad. 

you actually think i'm fallen..?  :deadbanana:

You guys are best friends so that proves nothing. Why can't either of you post this elusive photo, or has it vanished?

he isn't my best friend  :facepalm: