National Anthem

ALLIE X

I think the problem is @@anothersong was the one sending the stuff around so they would end up leaking? I think that's a bigger problem than the person not sending the stuff around so they would end up leaking.

Yes, he is the one that sent you those pico song links. He sent them to other people as well (probably tens of others) so they would leak it and I would get "mad", that's his whole goal. The only person that will get mad is Allie. The only person that will get in trouble is him. It's actually quite sad he thinks this is perfect revenge.

Too bad the picosong stuff is not real. He has nothing on me, so he has to lie. He lives a sad life. He's mental and believes his own lies with his whole heart lol.

The fact that you're forcing yourself to believe that everything you've done is what "i've done" is extremely sad. I have screenshots of the pico song. I have screenshots of the soundcloud account (web.archive.org is my friend :) ) Andy witnessed your posts as well, he was immediately informed as soon as I saw you sending those links to my friends. He heard the posts. He saw them. If you think you can convince him that your "nonexistent leak pages" never existed, then you're just sad 

The fact that you're forcing yourself to believe that everything you've done is what "i've done" is extremely sad. I have screenshots of the pico song. I have screenshots of the soundcloud account (web.archive.org is my friend :) ) Andy witnessed your posts as well, he was immediately informed as soon as I saw you sending those links to my friends. He heard the posts. He saw them. If you think you can convince him that your "nonexistent leak pages" never existed, then you're just sad 

Then link us those screenshots sweety! 

Then link us those screenshots sweety! 

My friend screenshot them, @@MirandaCosgrove feel free to post them sis!

The message was in Spanish (he tried to use google translate to make it seem like a Mexican fan was doing it) but the translation was very off. He was trying to say "do not know when it was recorded, please leak" with links to the page. SoundCloud will be contacted by Allie's management and he will retrieve a batch list of all the messages the account "Ghdsfghjakfldhgsdf" sent. :)