National Anthem

ALLIE X

#BackFromTheDeadBitches

All you people are nasty hypocrites. I really don't think it's hard to understand why he didn't leak the stuff. It's illegal? I mean I suppose he could have deleted it all, but it would've been obvious where it came from if it did leak. Your circular reasoning just shows how infantile and stupid you are. All you people are just angry that he didn't leak it out first. Hop off your sanctimonious strap-on's and get over your narcissistic, pathetic selves. Even if you don't agree with her, it was her decision not to want her older material released. So yes, burnlift did mess up in doing all of that, but people change. For you to go and actively support someone that is probably really upsetting Allie, or intentionally upsetting any human being, to be honest, just shows how disgusting you people are.

PS: Directed at most people, but in particular one Atom Hag.

My main issue was with the fact that even whilst leaking the songs he's saying that he didn't want to provide download links to the highest quality (not 128kbps Soundcloud rips). What is the point of posting the songs to "stop traders from trading" if the songs were never going to see the light of day? Or to deter fans from getting songs they've been hoarding for months, if not years. Nathan purposefully said that he had the album but wouldn't upload the songs (even after apparently sending them to his friend, or whatever). All of this shit is upsetting her but it was inevitable that it was going to happen some day from some source, inside or outside of her fan base. I knew from when I started following Allie that she wouldn't really want her old material to make it into the public because she wanted to start fresh, so I didn't look for those albums at all. The inflated egos in this tiny ass fan base need to get dropped, quickly. It seems like people believe they have more priority because they've talked to Allie or her manager about music leaking (which at this point, she doesn't seem to care). Everyone needs to just learn to coexist here, it's just some fucking music.

PS : I'm neutral on this, it's great that we have new music to listen to but people competing to look like her "best" fan by reporting leaks while hoarding the same songs is reductive.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Deter fans from getting songs they've been hoarding for months, if not years. Nathan purposefully said that he had the album but wouldn't upload the songs (even after apparently sending them to his friend, or whatever). All of this shit is upsetting her but it was inevitable that it was going to happen some day from some source, inside or outside of her fan base. I knew from when I started following Allie that she wouldn't really want her old material to make it into the public because she wanted to start fresh, so I didn't look for those albums at all. The inflated egos in this tiny ass fan base need to get dropped, quickly. It seems like people believe they have more priority because they've talked to Allie or her manager about music leaking (which at this point, she doesn't seem to care). Everyone needs to just learn to coexist here, it's just some fucking music.

PS : I'm neutral on this, it's great that we have new music to listen to but people competing to look like her "best" fan by reporting leaks while hoarding the same songs is reductive.

First of all, no. Just because I came in possession with unreleased material does NOT make me obligated to leak it. I had every right to keep those to myself. I didn't tell anyone I had anything for so long. I kept it to myself and the friend that helped me get them in the first place. I never boasted anywhere that I had those tracks. Calling me a hoarder just because I had a sense of respect for Allie's old music is plainly stupid. I never posted screenshots of me listening to it on twitter. I never teased anyone with lyrics. I never "purposely" told anyone that I had the album. I only told you that I had something when it was leaking (which it did, learn to move on from that). I just kept it to myself. And even then, the Hughes album was NOT retrieved in the impersonation. I found someone with a CD and they sent me rips. I don't believe I have more priority because I've been in contact with her management? He contacted me in the past and we kept contact over the months. He asked me on the situation first, I never said "OMG plz help someone's leaking thingz!" He asked first. So I told him everything. I am a very honest person. He is her manager and has more than every right to know what is happening. It was never a competition though, it was someone spreading everything they blackmailed out of my best friend in revenge at me catching him trying to leak a COLLXTION II song if that hasn't been made obvious enough to you. 

My main issue was with the fact that even whilst leaking the songs he's saying that he didn't want to provide download links to the highest quality (not 128kbps Soundcloud rips). What is the point of posting the songs to "stop traders from trading" if the songs were never going to see the light of day? Or to deter fans from getting songs they've been hoarding for months, if not years. Nathan purposefully said that he had the album but wouldn't upload the songs (even after apparently sending them to his friend, or whatever). All of this shit is upsetting her but it was inevitable that it was going to happen some day from some source, inside or outside of her fan base. I knew from when I started following Allie that she wouldn't really want her old material to make it into the public because she wanted to start fresh, so I didn't look for those albums at all. The inflated egos in this tiny ass fan base need to get dropped, quickly. It seems like people believe they have more priority because they've talked to Allie or her manager about music leaking (which at this point, she doesn't seem to care). Everyone needs to just learn to coexist here, it's just some fucking music.

Neutral? God, for neutral you're a bitch. Those songs would have seen the light of day, I'm not sure how much you know about what was going on behind the scenes. It may have taken a while for them to make it out of trader circles, but I can assure you they would leak. He only released them so that traders could not profit over Allie's songs at all. And let's be real, the leaks here are definitely not studio quality. A lot of them are already around 128kbps to begin with. So your issue is "quality"? It's beyond illogical. You're just here to stir the pot because he had stuff and didn't leak it. He was under no obligation to leak anything, regardless of whether he had obtained them illegally or legally. That's about as sensical as saying Allie and the people she works with should release everything she ever made, just because they have it. Beyond that, so what if he hoarded it? It wasn't his place to have in the first place. You make it sound like multiple people in trading circles had these dozen or so songs that have leaked. Only a very few people had them, and they were not initially being traded, and no one obtained them through such simple means as "trading" or downloading them from somewhere. They were all obtained dirtily with blackmail, through the black-market, and through identity theft. If your morals don't line up with normal mores, that's your own fault. Assimilate or annihilate yourself.

#BackFromTheDeadBitches

All you people are nasty hypocrites. I really don't think it's hard to understand why he didn't leak the stuff. It's illegal? I mean I suppose he could have deleted it all, but it would've been obvious where it came from if it did leak. Your circular reasoning just shows how infantile and stupid you are. All you people are just angry that he didn't leak it out first. Hop off your sanctimonious strap-on's and get over your narcissistic, pathetic selves. Even if you don't agree with her, it was her decision not to want her older material released. So yes, burnlift did mess up in doing all of that, but people change. For you to go and actively support someone that is probably really upsetting Allie, or intentionally upsetting any human being, to be honest, just shows how disgusting you people are.

PS: Directed at most people, but in particular one Atom Hag.

so fucking extra

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Neutral? God, for neutral you're a bitch. Those songs would have seen the light of day, I'm not sure how much you know about what was going on behind the scenes. It may have taken a while for them to make it out of trader circles, but I can assure you they would leak. He only released them so that traders could not profit over Allie's songs at all. And let's be real, the leaks here are definitely not studio quality. A lot of them are already around 128kbps to begin with. So your issue is "quality"? It's beyond illogical. You're just here to stir the pot because he had stuff and didn't leak it. He was under no obligation to leak anything, regardless of whether he had obtained them illegally or legally. That's about as sensical as saying Allie and the people she works with should release everything she ever made, just because they have it. Beyond that, so what if he hoarded it? It wasn't his place to have in the first place. You make it sound like multiple people in trading circles had these dozen or so songs that have leaked. Only a very few people had them, and they were not initially being traded, and no one obtained them through such simple means as "trading" or downloading them from somewhere. They were all obtained dirtily with blackmail, through the black-market, and through identity theft. If your morals don't line up with normal mores, that's your own fault. Assimilate or annihilate yourself, hag.

god I'm glad I've never had THIS little going on in my life 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

god I'm glad I've never had THIS little going on in my life

This little? You act like it took me forever to type that. It took me one minute of my spare time. I'm sorry drawing connections and making an argument takes you hours... kind of pathetic. :( Maybe you should get help? An emotional disimpaction maybe?

mgreene vs. trash magic is more entertaining than what happened yesterday  :toofunny:

waiting for trash magic to scalp ha  :deadbanana:

Versus? Please, this is hardly a competition. I've wiped the floor with her raggedy ass.

Versus? Please, this is hardly a competition. I've wiped the floor with her raggedy ass.

I'm sorry sweetie. No Allie X stan could ever drag King of all hoarders @@Trash Magic, don't even try it. Please educate yourself and take your weave off before the LEGEND comes back at you :oprah3:

Sorry bitch but shut the fuck up. You didnt drag Trash. He wiped yours now clean yourself up because no one is impressed with you and if you try again I will literally gut you like a fucking fish, rip out your spinal cord and use it as this years christmas ornaments you feel me. 900x900px-LL-9859998d_74490-dave-chappel

lilkimxchapelle.png

This little? You act like it took me forever to type that. It took me one minute of my spare time. I'm sorry drawing connections and making an argument takes you hours... kind of pathetic. :( Maybe you should get help? An emotional disimpaction maybe?

disimpaction? Bitch you sound even more pretentious than that ladie in your profile picture, you do not have the vernacular that you think you possess and I'm certain that someone told you that you were intelligent, gifted, and smart one too many times and you are nothing like that you are nothing of the sort.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Sorry bitch but shut the fuck up. You didnt drag Trash. He wiped yours now clean yourself up because no one is impressed with you and if you try again I will literally gut you like a fucking fish, rip out your spinal cord and use it as this years christmas ornaments you feel me. 900x900px-LL-9859998d_74490-dave-chappel

Bitch please, that idiot could barely string a sentence together. The only thing I feel is your infantile nature sickening me.

disimpaction? Bitch you sound even more pretentious than that ladie in your profile picture, you do not have the vernacular that you think you possess and I'm certain that someone told you that you were intelligent, gifted, and smart one too many times and you are nothing like that you are nothing of the sort.

Are you an idiot? Like please, it's called a skit. Have you heard of it? It's where you follow a theme. I told them they were emotionally constipated. I followed the skit, they need to be disimpacted. I never claimed to be any of the things you say I am, and if I come off that way, that's kind of sad because I try to be as real as I can be. I'm sorry that you think such basic things are so pretentious.