National Anthem

ALLIE X

:lmao:

Yes because people definitely don't lie!

I impersonated her and asked producers to send old music. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Almost everything has leaked, what more do you want from me? Why are you still using this to support your invalid point? What started this all today was when the waste of space attacked someone trying to 'expose' me or something when I never said anything to him? He needs serious help. That's all. It's just really sad that people are really trying to ruin my life because they're jealous of me.

Oh kool! Allie is reading this thread.

Oh yes. I'm sure Allie would read this thread considering she felt unsafe on fucking ALLIE BOARDS. I'm sure she sits around on a Lana forum watching children argue!

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Oh yes. I'm sure Allie would read this thread considering she felt unsafe on fucking ALLIE BOARDS. I'm sure she sits around on a Lana forum watching children argue!

Actually she did read this thread :) not only did all of LB witness your psychopathy but also Allie. I'm glad she knows the truth now since you sent them faked screenshots. Gotta hand it to you, you're good at lying. But it just so happens that the truth is stronger. Do not quote me ever again, tweet about me, post photos of me, follow any of my friends on social media, or my family. You have one chance to delete all photos/recordings of me, my family, and my friends. Failure to do so will result in the police contacting your parents. I have all the proof I need thanks to a particular someone, she sent me everything you sent her with screenshots of you sending them. You're over, just stop. It will only get worse for you. You are disgusting...

Actually she did read this thread :) not only did all of LB witness your psychopathy but also Allie. I'm glad she knows the truth now since you sent them faked screenshots. Gotta hand it to you, you're good at lying. But it just so happens that the truth is stronger. Do not quote me ever again, tweet about me, post photos of me, follow any of my friends on social media, or my family. You have one chance to delete all photos/recordings of me, my family, and my friends. Failure to do so will result in the police contacting your parents. I have all the proof I need thanks to a particular someone, she sent me everything you sent her with screenshots of you sending them. You're over, just stop. It will only get worse for you. You are disgusting...

LITERALLY HAVE THE POLICE CALL ME. PLEASE. PLEASE TRY AND "PRESS CHARGES". PLEASE DO NATHAN. IM BEGGING YOU.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

LITERALLY HAVE THE POLICE CALL ME. PLEASE. PLEASE TRY AND "PRESS CHARGES". PLEASE DO NATHAN. IM BEGGING YOU.

I thought you were stopping? Please stop. I bet you ._. this is insane.

:groundhog:  :groundhog:  :groundhog: 

I know this thread is a ticking time bomb, but can someone help me with the lyrics for "Black Cloud"?

Specifically the lyric at the end, she says

"I'm the black cloud,

And I take on all the darkness of our home

So you can be happy"

But after that, I'm totally stumped. Of course until "I swear that's the truth", that part's easy.

Genius says it's "Am I the good one?" and that seems close, but there's like this little sound at the end of the phrase that makes it sound like the last few words are "earned it" or something like that. If anyone can filter out the vocals that'd be cool, because it's the only lyric from the whole album I'm unsure about. Genius is suggesting that the sound is the word "and" of "And I swear that's the truth" but again I don't think that's right.

I've also heard that it's "And all that you were" but that's obviously not right.

X----into me, into you----X

:groundhog: :groundhog: :groundhog:

I know this thread is a ticking time bomb, but can someone help me with the lyrics for "Black Cloud"?

Specifically the lyric at the end, she says

"I'm the black cloud,

And I take on all the darkness of our home

So you can be happy"

But after that, I'm totally stumped. Of course until "I swear that's the truth", that part's easy.

Genius says it's "Am I the good one?" and that seems close, but there's like this little sound at the end of the phrase that makes it sound like the last few words are "earned it" or something like that. If anyone can filter out the vocals that'd be cool, because it's the only lyric from the whole album I'm unsure about. Genius is suggesting that the sound is the word "and" of "And I swear that's the truth" but again I don't think that's right.

I've also heard that it's "And all that you were" but that's obviously not right.

It's "all but you earned it" I think :D

Dear "Nathan", dear "Chase", dear mrgreen

This is not familytherapy.com so you are not in the place to tell anyone to "get off" or to "shut up because you are not involved". If you think you have to "expose" each other, do it somewhere people care for it. Your childish fight and spamming here is not really interesting for anyone (even though it's a funny read) and if you are doing this in a public place, people will react and you'll have to live with that. Growing up should be on a higher priority for you than stealing music.

----------------

Do we know anything about CX2 apart from the fact that OHDH (which is her best song up to date) will be on it? I heard rumors about a song called Alexandra, any recipes on this?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!