National Anthem

ALLIE X

It's worrying me that this is the "lead single". How long are we gonna have to wait for the album/EP then? :crying: If it'll be another 2 months, I'll die....

lABVyGE.png

I'm really excited for this but I'm slightly confused with this being the "first single". What about "old habits die hard"?

There is NO confirmation that it's a single, she said "First track from CollXtionIIU" which I assume to mean the opening track of the album, considering she has said OHDH was from CXII.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

There is NO confirmation that it's a single, she said "First track from CollXtionIIU" which I assume to mean the opening track of the album, considering she has said OHDH was from CXII.

Oh, ok I understand now

Oh, ok I understand now

don't reply to it, it's annoying little baby seeking attention by boasting about a 3 year old unreleased song that used to be on soundcloud and trying to act like he has tea on cx2

don't reply to it, it's annoying little baby seeking attention by boasting about a 3 year old unreleased song that used to be on soundcloud and trying to act like he has tea on cx2

what the actual fuck, what does that have to do with anything regarding "tea"

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

all of these ghost accounts popping up to cause more arguments/drama are so annoying

I just have to assume all you Tropico heads in this thread are that one crazy guy talking to himself on different accounts lol

With occasional input from @@National Anthem :creep: The Allie X thread, guys