National Anthem

ALLIE X

I just have to assume all you Tropico heads in this thread are that one crazy guy talking to himself on different accounts lol

With occasional input from @@National Anthem :creep: The Allie X thread, guys

i'm not nathan or a ghost account, i'm a real person that chase (OHDH) scammed, manipulated, blackmailed and bullied.

he leaked photos and phone calls of me because i warned my best friend that he was conspiring against him ! a sweet guy

i'm not nathan or a ghost account, i'm a real person that chase (OHDH) scammed, manipulated, blackmailed and bullied.

he leaked photos and phone calls of me because i warned my best friend that he was conspiring against him ! a sweet guy

what the actual fuck can WE NOT DO THIS AGAIN thanks. pretty sure this thread is for Allie X.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

OMG THE SONG IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! @@Snejana wtf how where are these from? is this just a demo or the final song?

these leaked on atrl... at least we know what the U stands for now.

i'm guessing she's putting out these demos to stop our friend chasie (@OHDH) from making money off them. oops!

Where's the voice recording part from? and where is she releasing stuff?

But the song is excellent!

these were released prematurely, i'm assuming the voice memo was supposed to go up on spotify tonight

This is so exciting! #CLXIIɄNSOLVED

Shame this was released early, but what an exciting concept, letting the fans choose your tracklist.

Especially in the way that if she posts an unfinished song that people really like, she's gonna finish it and we'll get to see the whole process.

Everything from finished songs to demos and voice memos, that's so huge.

The track itself is so cute, I'm excited to hear it in better quality as there's not a lot of dynamic variety on the leak, but it's so cute, it's as happy as it is sad, I love the backing vocals in the last chorus. 

X----into me, into you----X

Shame this was released early, but what an exciting concept, letting the fans choose your tracklist.

Especially in the way that if she posts an unfinished song that people really like, she's gonna finish it and we'll get to see the whole process.

The track itself is so cute, I'm excited to hear it in better quality as there's not a lot of dynamic variety on the leak, but it's so cute, it's as happy as it is sad, I love the backing vocals in the last chorus.

Yes! It's very cute. I like it

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

my thoughts exactly. this is something that hasn't really been explored before (was hoping stef would have done something like this with act 2). i guess allie sees the demand for her outtakes & demos and is giving the fans what they want. queen of innovative releases tbh

i'm giving you one last chance to distance yourself from me, my friends, my family, and allie. if you continue to ignore me i will go to extremes to get you away for good

i'm giving you one last chance to distance yourself from me, my friends, my family, and allie. if you continue to ignore me i will go to extremes to get you away for good

my thoughts exactly. this is something that hasn't really been explored before (was hoping stef would have done something like this with act 2). i guess allie sees the demand for her outtakes & demos and is giving the fans what they want. queen of innovative releases tbh

what the actual fuck am I doing please leave me alone, I have the right to post on this forum if I want

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

you threatened to get my family and i EVICTED ??? you have hours of recordings of me and you have saved every photo i ever posted on twitter (as well as stalking my facebook account to block it), then you fucking teased lyrics and leaked a song I gave to you, and are teasing outtake photos on twitter.

but it's okay because i know more about you than your family does, and i know more about your family than you do. last chance sweetie or you're done for

you threatened to get my family and i EVICTED ??? you have hours of recordings of me and you have saved every photo i ever posted on twitter (as well as stalking my facebook account to block it), then you fucking teased lyrics and leaked a song I gave to you, and are teasing outtake photos on twitter.

but it's okay because i know more about you than your family does, and i know more about your family than you do. last chance sweetie or you're done for

leave me be. thanks. your threats do not concern me and this topic is about Allie X, not this personal bullshit

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg