National Anthem

ALLIE X

So, we're not getting the tracks all at once.....

Allie said this in the e-mail she just sent out today:

"Follow this ɄNSOLVED playlist where I will sharing ideas, demo, and voice memos. The tracks with the most interest will be fully produced and included on COLLXTION II. Keep your eye on the playlist and stay on your toes: I will be uploading new tracks throughout the weeks to come."

but yet I was lying, kek.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

i'm sorry but that's a bad choice lmao

how are you meant to measure which track gets the most attention if you're releasing them one by one? the hype for the playlist will have died down by the end of it.. the first demos released will naturally get more hype, and by the time the last ones are released people will be attached to the first few. she should have released them all at once and just picked the ones with the most spotify plays OR held an official poll after a few days/a week of listening

RVhKIwP.gif

how are you meant to measure which track gets the most attention if you're releasing them one by one? the hype for the playlist will have died down by the end of it.. the first demos released will naturally get more hype, and by the time the last ones are released people will be attached to the first few. she should have released them all at once and just picked the ones with the most spotify plays OR held an official poll after a few days/a week of listening

Someone DM her this

It literally doesn't matter, nobody cares.

Plus you sound like you already have the song anyway so...

It doesn't matter if I have it or not. Allie worked very hard to try to erase ALX from her name, yet here some tumblr attention seeking no ones tries to act exclusive by posting audio of a live set from a video that was once online. Not even that, but to leak an Allie X era song that was scrapped is extremely rude. Does she not deserve respect...? Also love how that blog promised to leak the full versions + lana but too bad they don't have them. you all are oblivious to these types of people.

qYUEsHa.png

Or, she's releasing 5-6 every week or two and using the top 2-3 from each batch

BzhmW.png

Or, she's releasing 5-6 every week or two and using the top 2-3 from each batch

that would work too if she releases them in batches then picks the top 1 or 2 from each batch, I'd love that omg

RVhKIwP.gif

It doesn't matter if I have it or not. Allie worked very hard to try to erase ALX from her name, yet here some tumblr attention seeking no ones tries to act exclusive by posting audio of a live set from a video that was once online. Not even that, but to leak an Allie X era song that was scrapped is extremely rude. Does she not deserve respect...? Also love how that blog promised to leak the full versions + lana but too bad they don't have them. you all are oblivious to these types of people.

I mean I get what you're trying to say, it just seems kind of hypocritical that you're scolding someone for having/sharing unreleased material that you also clearly have. You're right that it's disrespectful to the artist, but how is it not in your scenario? because you're a fan and "respect" her? It doesn't make you any better than them for having it. You really can't scold someone for having/sharing unreleased material that you also have. I know this all sounds super rude and I'm sorry, but you can't have unleaked/unreleased by an artist and then get upset when someone else who has it shares it

I mean I get what you're trying to say, it just seems kind of hypocritical that you're scolding someone for having/sharing unreleased material that you also clearly have. You're right that it's disrespectful to the artist, but how is it not in your scenario? because you're a fan and "respect" her? It doesn't make you any better than them for having it. You really can't scold someone for having/sharing unreleased material that you also have. I know this all sounds super rude and I'm sorry, but you can't have unleaked/unreleased by an artist and then get upset when someone else who has it shares it

I understand you, but I'm not saying this because someone is 'sharing' it. None of those things were spread, someone who had them too gave those snippets to someone and it led to these random traders. Their intent is not to share, it's to try to act like they're the top shit when all they have is snippets. I did not share them. Anyway, it doesn't matter now. Hopefully you get me.

qYUEsHa.png

I understand you, but I'm not saying this because someone is 'sharing' it. None of those things were spread, someone who had them too gave those snippets to someone and it led to these random traders. Their intent is not to share, it's to try to act like they're the top shit when all they have is snippets. I did not share them with anyone because I am not a trader. Hopefully you get me.

I get what you're saying, I'm just telling you theres no difference between having the tracks and sharing the tracks. You still have tracks you shouldn't have, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter because it's taking away from the thread.

tumblr_o7cmhlivJg1uk8y5po1_400.png

Also miss me with the sub-posts and the super gross/offensive comments centered around people with disabilities and PM me if there's a real issue. Again, all I'm going to say in this thread on the matter :wtf: 

Whether or not it belongs to a certain "era" or not, you have the songs and like @@KillForLove said, you're hoarding the track(s). However you did so, you have the songs and shouldn't act bratty when someone leaks snippets of them and they have the possibility of leaking the songs you're hoarding for yourself.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I guess the wizard email was just a deadline and not the specific... I'm wondering the same :\

This was said days ago tho, the wizard unfortunately didn't mention anything about the music :( hoping Allie comes through soon and slays us all, but I'm sure we will end up getting like 12 demos total :rip:

here for a headmaster redux OR Chad redux-reduX (feat. jungle George)

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

it just dawned on me that we're getting ALEXANDRA in full on CX2.... holy fuck

Well, hopefully. At least we might get a demo or something.

lABVyGE.png