National Anthem

ALLIE X

how am I supposed to tell if purge is good at all when it's so raw it sounds nothing like any other released song of hers, which all have slick pop production? i might love fully produced purge but it's hard to sit through such a boring voice memo. how are we supposed to fairly judge the candidates when we only get to hear one at a time?

best case scenario, this whole thing is her idea of building hype and she already has the album finished or mostly finished

best case scenario, this whole thing is her idea of building hype and she already has the album finished or mostly finished

I'm betting it's already finished and we probably get to choose like 1 or 2 tracks at most :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

how am I supposed to tell if purge is good at all when it's so raw it sounds nothing like any other released song of hers, which all have slick pop production? i might love fully produced purge but it's hard to sit through such a boring voice memo. how are we supposed to fairly judge the candidates when we only get to hear one at a time?

I agree totally

but WOW guys Charli XCX just mentioned Allie on The Candy Shop  :legend:

qYUEsHa.png

but WOW guys Charli XCX just mentioned Allie on The Candy Shop  :legend:

wait, she did? I didn't hear anything about Allie? what did she say?

the real question is who ripped Purge in the highest quality they could

lmaooo this though

lABVyGE.png

wait, she did? I didn't hear anything about Allie? what did she say?

lmaooo this though

she said she liked her music and was creeping on her twitter and found a cool song allie tweeted about from some Bishop artist

the real question is who ripped Purge in the highest quality they could

:hooker:

qYUEsHa.png

if this was to be executed right she needs to drop all of the songs ~ with their associated demos etc now. Releasing one song a week is SO messy, especially because there should be at LEAST 15 songs to choose from in a 10 track album. 15 weeks? No thanks.

Demos_copy.png

if this was to be executed right she needs to drop all of the songs ~ with their associated demos etc now. Releasing one song a week is SO messy, especially because there should be at LEAST 15 songs to choose from in a 10 track album. 15 weeks? No thanks.

15 weeks is nearly 5 months :rip:

qYUEsHa.png

If it's really gonna take 4/5 months just to DECIDE the tracklist and then another 1-3 to produce it then I'm deleting everything Xcept old habits die hard

omg the stress in this thread right now i am dying :lmao: i literally can not ALLIE STOP AND JUMP THE SHIP AND INTO THE PLAYLIST WITH ALL THE SONGS RIGHT NOW

lABVyGE.png

who's gonna tell her she's digging her careers own grave -- also wtf is her label doing? How did they approve this.

I am bitter

I thought she wasn't signed, hasn't she said that before? but yeah I agree this isn't a good way to release the unsolved playlist

smile.gif

who's gonna tell her she's digging her careers own grave -- also wtf is her label doing? How did they approve this.

I am bitter

She doesn't have the best management... She could've smashed with Catch two years ago, but due to poor promotion and no proper radio release it went nowhere..

qYUEsHa.png

she said she liked her music and was creeping on her twitter and found a cool song allie tweeted about from some Bishop artist

:hooker:

Unrelated, but what Bishop artist and what song did she mentioned?