National Anthem

ALLIE X

she's gonna give us a shitty acapella 20 second voice memo for the next Unsolved update as punishment for leaking her stuff I can feel it :defeated:

my question is, are we getting the album this year or next because at this rate we will have 3-4 tracks or demos by the new year ! yey !

very body ecology, etc

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

she's gonna give us a shitty acapella 20 second voice memo for the next Unsolved update as punishment for leaking her stuff I can feel it :defeated:

nnnnooooo :rip: I would scream, hahahah.

lABVyGE.png

not true but thanks for thinking of me. considering europa (n) has given out, sold, and traded this shit it's no surprise that it would leak. leave me out of it, please. 

look, I don't really give a shit if you lie to the people in this thread and blame me saying I "sold and gave out shit". Andrew and Allie are well aware that it was you, we have all the proof and I emailed him this morning. It's just sad that you feel like leaking all these things to get revenge at me because I stopped being friends with you. You're a psychopath and a maniac, leave our personal fight out of Allie. I feel really sorry for you, the amount of disgusting things you've said about my family, the amount of time you spent editing photos of my family and I... it's just disgusting. You gave all these leaked things to @ literally a week ago, you're stupid if you think she didn't show me every single message of yours. You should get back on those meds. 

look, I don't really give a shit if you lie to the people in this thread saying I "sold and gave out shit". Andrew and Allie are well aware that it was you, we have all the proof and I have been emailing them since this morning. It's just sad that you feel like leaking all these things to get revenge at me because I stopped being friends with you. You're a psychopath and a maniac, leave our personal fight out of Allie. You should get back on those meds.

i am so confused, are you both eur0pa and Europa? why is there a second account. i would like to keep up with who is who

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

i am so confused, are you both eur0pa and Europa? why is there a second account. i would like to keep up with who is who

Stop trying to change the subject.

look, I don't really give a shit if you lie to the people in this thread and blame me saying I "sold and gave out shit". Andrew and Allie are well aware that it was you, we have all the proof and I have been emailing them since this morning. It's just sad that you feel like leaking all these things to get revenge at me because I stopped being friends with you. You're a psychopath and a maniac, leave our personal fight out of Allie. I feel really sorry for you, the amount of disgusting things you've said about my family, the amount of time you spent editing photos of my family and I... it's just disgusting. You gave all these leaked things to @ literally a week ago, you're stupid if you think she didn't show me every single message of yours. You should get back on those meds.

I am not replying anymore to this bullshit because I already answered on the last page. Leave. Me. Out. Of This. Please. And. Thanks. Move the fuck on. 

lmao thanks to you chasie i can't even go on holiday tomorrow because i've got to stay home and deal with your shitty drama!

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I am not replying anymore to this bullshit because I already answered on the last page. Leave. Me. Out. Of This. Please. And. Thanks. Move the fuck on.

Nah. You're not gonna get away with blaming me. You're literally insane, i feel bad for Allie because you're in her fan base

This homebound isn't edited :)

Depending on if he wants to keep this going, there's more in stock  :hooker:

They're 2 different versions though... 

lABVyGE.png