National Anthem

ALLIE X

omg i actually love the snippet of Roll the Dice, i hate when i only have a snippet of something :defeated: #leakherinfull

He wishes that I gave him Roll The Dice in full so he could leak it. And lol how he's trying to make y'all think he has Party Over too. In his fuckin dreams. 

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

He wishes that I gave him Roll The Dice in full so he could leak it. And lol how he's trying to make y'all think he has Party Over too. In his fuckin dreams. 

ah once again still trying to act exclusive. exact reason why shit was posted today. yet you still find a way to act higher than others. 

"HE WISHES I GAVE IT TO HIM!" indicating that you believe you are "exclusive"

here is the epitome, peeps

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

ah once again still trying to act exclusive. exact reason why shit was posted today. yet you still find a way to act higher than others. 

I never teased anything to anyone, that was you:

-The 2 snippets that leaked in May - You teasing someone over snapchat and they recorded+leaked for attention

-Gave Sky everything you just leaked so you could have dominance over her; you're sick

I love how you KEEP trying to shift your case onto me. No one believes you.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

...me trying to get a verification email. I didn't use them to post or lurk or use different personas like piggy.

She is corrupt, she kept deleting my post defending myself. I didn't hack anyone or leak anyone's personal information. I offered her evidence, and she didn't wanna take it. That's not corrupt?

the mod is doing her job by banning the individuals with duplicate accounts, whether or not you were defending yourself because of a separate incident, you violated a rule that was worth a ban

I'm sorry, but I'd want someone to treat me the same way. But also I would've stopped trying to get on the forum again and again after it when it was with the intent to stir up drama or to promote a separate forum

BzhmW.png

-The 2 snippets that leaked in May - You teasing someone over snapchat and they recorded+leaked for attention

-Gave Sky everything you just leaked so you could have dominance over her; you're sick

Also why are you speaking for everybody? Shows and promotes the idea that you are selfish, at least IMO. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

the mod is doing her job by banning the individuals with duplicate accounts, whether or not you were defending yourself because of a separate incident, you violated a rule that was worth a ban

I'm sorry, but I'd want someone to treat me the same way. But also I would've stopped trying to get on the forum again and again after it when it was with the intent to stir up drama or to promote a separate forum

Are you kidding me? I did not join this site to stir drama? I added quality discussion to this thread and everything was fine until whiney bitch was jealous and mad and started leaking everything. He craves attention. When he realized no one gave less of a shit for him (including his family) the leaks began. If I am banned, he needs to be banned as well. He had a dupe called ChickenGurl218 to post private information on me; is that not against the rules?

Also why are you speaking for everybody? Shows and promotes the idea that you are selfish, at least IMO. 

Is this your defense to the proof? You're so weak lol

i'm a him, may as well come out now before he outs me! he sent the songs in return for nudes watch him deny it

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i'm a him, may as well come out now before he outs me! he sent the songs in return for nudes watch him deny it

He also tried to blackmail me the same way back in January. But O! I can't say any of the serious things he's done or he'll just leak more and harass/stalk my family more.. a fucking psychopath. I seriously hope none of the LB regulars believe him.

can't y'all just finish the job and leak all her old stuff which she's unlikely to release and get it over with? otherwise this is gonna go on for months until everything is leaked. it's been happening for months already and it's not gonna change until nobody has anything to argue/act exclusive about.

RVhKIwP.gif

anyway, does anybody else think the production on when how sounds extremely familiar? it reminds me of a 90's synth song, I can't put my finger on it

can you bugger off already? i emailed people and you're getting sued for the shit you're doing to allie

can't y'all just finish the job and leak all her old stuff which she's unlikely to release and get it over with? otherwise this is gonna go on for months until everything is leaked. it's been happening for months already and it's not gonna change until nobody has anything to argue/act exclusive about.

All the old stuff is leaked now. And no one tried to act exclusive but him, did you ever see me once teasing a song for attention/power like he did within the past 2 months?

anyway, does anybody else think the production on when how sounds extremely familiar? it reminds me of a 90's synth song, I can't put my finger on it

the charms remind me of that fake All Mine LG5 leak

VHshv7gl.png

can you bugger off already? i emailed people and you're getting sued for the shit you're doing to allie

Don't worry, I've already emailed Andy and he said that this is the last straw. chase did me a favor by ruining himself, not 'revenge' like he tried.

if allie didn't have a problem with her old EPs being posted i'd have already done it, but i respect her enough to not leak a cd i obtained (100% legally). sorry!

there are no other old songs left after the hard way except low quality live shit, wftp and some alt versions / live rehearsals which i'd be happy for chasie to post so i can add them to the list of shit i'm compiling to send to her management !!!