National Anthem

ALLIE X

who's everyone??? do you not understand that no one here, not a single member, wants to be involved in the drama of you three? quit trying to prove who's better than who to people who don't care at all. literally no one cares.

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

you guys are ruining this thread. seriously, I'm begging at this point PLEASE stop bringing up drama, let's talk about Allie X and her awesome music!!!!!!!!

am I the only one who can't get into prime

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

who's everyone??? do you not understand that no one here, not a single member, wants to be involved in the drama of you three? quit trying to prove who's better than who to people who don't care at all. literally no one cares.

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

you guys are ruining this thread. seriously, I'm begging at this point PLEASE stop bringing up drama, let's talk about Allie X and her awesome music!!!!!!!!

^

Y'all either keep posting songs or leave

RVhKIwP.gif

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

ill start:

i hope allie updates the playlist this friday 

VHshv7gl.png

STOP

POSTING

ABOUT

IT

I couldn't agree with you more though, I tried to make it stop yesterday. I said "Let's not involve Allie in our personal fight" but he didn't stop. You can't blame that on me for him being a fucking psychotic compulsive liar sociopath. Also, if I get banned, he better get banned as well. That's not fair.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

It takes 2 to tango ur both wrong and ur both right in different aspects just make a groupchat or something!

Do you not understand that I already tried this?

It wasn't even 3 weeks ago: after all the bullshit he did to my family and I, I still wanted to make peace with him so we started talking on skype again. Things were fine for a week until he one day decided to go off on me for no reason. He blurted out random insults like "you're a psychopath," "you're a sociopath," "you need help," just because I told him someone was trading unreleased photos. HE is helpless and hopeless. That's not on me. 

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Do you not understand that I already tried this?

It wasn't even 3 weeks ago: after all the bullshit he did to my family and I, I still wanted to make peace with him so we started talking on skype again. Things were fine for a week until he one day decided to go off on me for no reason. He blurted out random insults like "you're a psychopath," "you're a sociopath," "you need help," just because I told him someone was trading unreleased photos. HE is helpless and hopeless. That's not on me. 

i understand your pain, but please not here. pm someone. drama will make this thread disappear, for good this time, please. this thread means a lot to me and lots of us. no more from either side, okay?

H0bDaqU.gif

i understand your pain, but please not here. pm someone. drama will make this thread disappear, for good this time, please. this thread means a lot to me and lots of us. no more from either side, okay?

Alright. I'll try my best. It's just a nuisance having a rat in this thread when I just wanted to be here for the discussion.

why do i feel like it's gonna be at LEAST another month :rollin:

I'm betting it'll be by next Friday.