National Anthem

ALLIE X

Someone sharing the Tongue Tied video would be amazing, just sayin'  :deadbanana:​ 

If he leaks it then I'll be posting another track.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

It's not like she's gonna loose out, the track is widely available 

Doesn't matter, the video was deleted for a reason.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

mind explaining? 

It was shown in September 2013 at the TIFF Slaight Music Residency as part of Allie's alumna certification with Canadian Film Centre. It was released on Vimeo and YouTube, but was deleted as part of her history sweep. She didn't want any of this online for a reason.

It was shown in September 2013 at the TIFF Slaight Music Residency as part of Allie's alumna certification with Canadian Film Centre. It was released on Vimeo and YouTube, but was deleted as part of her history sweep. She didn't want any of this online for a reason.

meh... i kinda think it's too late now to even worry about her history being revealed, with todays leak and other leaks it's kinda too late + the IWLYM video is from the same era right? That's proabably similar style, therefore not making much difference

Correction, tongue tied was NEVER released digitally. It was shown one night at the CFC and was never once posted online.

Actually false. Stop trying to act like you know all the information when I'm the person that told you about it in the first place. It was on Stephen Dunn's vimeo account. There was a member (gaycommunion on tumblr) who saw Stephen's facebook post linking the video before he deleted that as well. :)

meh... i kinda think it's too late now to even worry about her history being revealed, with todays leak and other leaks it's kinda too late + the IWLYM video is from the same era right? That's proabably similar style, therefore not making much difference

IWLYM was filmed in Feb '12, from ALX era. Tongue Tied was Aug '13, a different era with a different sound.

Actually false. Stop trying to act like you know all the information when I'm the person that told you about it in the first place. It was on Stephen Dunn's vimeo account. There was a member (gaycommunion on tumblr) who saw Stephen's facebook post linking the video before he deleted that as well. :)

IWLYM was filmed in Feb '12, from ALX era. Tongue Tied was Aug '13, a different era with a different sound.

Ugh, i kinda just think, as well as me really wanting to see the video, I just don't think at this point it would make a difference, Allie probably wouldn't care after all these leaks

Ugh, i kinda just think, as well as me really wanting to see the video, I just don't think at this point it would make a difference, Allie probably wouldn't care after all these leaks

She would care. She is already angry enough. All I'm saying, is that if he posts the video then I will be posting one of the songs he called his "babies."  :biblio:

I'm surprised Allie hasn't made a public statement or post about all the leaks tbh..

Look at her snapchat story from yesterday. She posted a picture and she was very sad.

when is allie going to sue

tumblr_nqq975Pr0A1s01gwto1_400.gif

sue for what exactly?

It was a leak, and several people are guilty of pretending to be her which is far worse than old material being leaked

Lana doesn't sue, Gaga doesn't sue, Madonna got someone arrested but that was for hacking

BzhmW.png