National Anthem

ALLIE X

can people stop asking and literally take a second to rip them off soundcloud, no one has them in better quality than 128, if they do, the DL option is available on the leaks :smh:

How about you shut the f-ck up if you aren't going to send them to me? Thanks.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That was directed at all 30 people asking, not just you, half of them have been removed, but they were 128kbps anyway, you'd get the same quality from ripping or having a direct download  :ohno:

Oh, no, I didn't mean it in a passive aggressive way - sorry! :P I was genuinely wondering if it's like a thing that downloads are removed after so many uses or something? Or if it's the user removing the downloads? Only curious because the first batch of songs, for example, used to have downloads but no longer do. Even "I Love The Garbage" had a download yesterday, but doesn't today.

If anybody got the downloads for the 5 songs I mentioned, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, no, I didn't mean it in a passive aggressive way - sorry! :P I was genuinely wondering if it's like a thing that downloads are removed after so many uses or something? Or if it's the user removing the downloads? Only curious because the first batch of songs, for example, used to have downloads but no longer do. Even "I Love The Garbage" had a download yesterday, but doesn't today.

If anybody got the downloads for the 5 songs I mentioned, I'd really appreciate it.

It's fine, yes there's a 100 DL limit, however I doubt they reached 100 unless it got spammed, maybe they just got removed for some reason, DM the names of the songs you need and I'll send you them, but I'm only doing this once  :crossed:

It says not found   :ohno:  but thanks anyway, trying to find 'em so hard right now 

try this (link removed)

Edited by Elle
No direct download links to be posted on the boards

I heard once that soundcloud allows only 100 downloads. Not exactly sure if it's real but now that u said it...

It's fine, yes there's a 100 DL limit, however I doubt they reached 100 unless it got spammed, maybe they just got removed for some reason, DM the names of the songs you need and I'll send you them, but I'm only doing this once  :crossed:

try this 

omg Allie bless u  :hooker:

I love the song so much since I heard the live. I need to get another Masterpost about Allie soon tbh, the unreleaseds on my iTunes rn are really the basic ones (aka UNRXLEASED collection)

Also realized that I had a song called "YOU" downloaded and it's actually Emergency somehow sounding better than the Live on "UNRXLEASED"  :sluttybunny:

Funny to see that a Lana forum has the biggest thread\discussion about allie  :creep:

Here's a document I made to help people organise their collxtion's, if you don't have something on there, for the love of dog, don't ask me for it, this is all leaked stuff, you can find it... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1svWjfOAWNx6JVX2kK1iKkO8Atyj6t_s9DrPZjOn07uU/edit?usp=sharing  :hooker:

Only one version of The Hard Way leaked though  :hooker:

自由になる自由がある

Here's a document I made to help people organise their collxtion's, if you don't have something on there, for the love of dog, don't ask me for it, this is all leaked stuff, you can find it... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1svWjfOAWNx6JVX2kK1iKkO8Atyj6t_s9DrPZjOn07uU/edit?usp=sharing  :hooker:

a couple questions:

- how do you know Following the Noise is AXA?

- do you have a studio version of Wreck it All? mine is just a live recording

- I thought Affliction and OMG were AXA...

H0bDaqU.gif

her tweets (https://twitter.com/alliex/status/17354695127334912)

so now we actually know that allie and thomas were part of this little group (i think it could be just a duo) called "Friends Jammin'".

some songs they did together are 'Stupid Hat' and 'Busted Loins' (which we don't have)

Thank you!!! this helps a lot.

also can we just.... discuss? wow. "Stupid Hat" literally ended every other pop girls career. A song. THAT song tbh. 

H0bDaqU.gif

Thank you!!! this helps a lot.

also can we just.... discuss? wow. "Stupid Hat" literally ended every other pop girls career. A song. THAT song tbh.

it's so funny and shady haha

"stupid hat on a shitty face" :bop: :hair:

"*chough* sorry your hat is making me fucking sick" DEAD :oprah:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif