National Anthem

ALLIE X

a Sculpture 6.mp3 tea

sucks soundcloud doesnt tell you if a track is private vs deleted because if so id be scanning through songtitles til we found which one it is,

all her songs on sc have the "lowercase-only-dashes-for-spaces" format so ... if we had ways of seeing private tracks we could test those but alas we cant

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

sucks soundcloud doesnt tell you if a track is private vs deleted because if so id be scanning through songtitles til we found which one it is,

all her songs on sc have the "lowercase-only-dashes-for-spaces" format so ... if we had ways of seeing private tracks we could test those but alas we cant

yeeeah... ugh i hope she's popping out that lead single she's been talking about soon

lABVyGE.png

okay considering her wording and the tracklist, the first single will probably be downtown, vintage or lifted ( "before you hear the studio version" rules out thats so us, casanova, ohdh, and all the snippets ), im hoping for downtown but i cant wait for any of em tbrh

okay considering her wording and the tracklist, the first single will probably be downtown, vintage or lifted ( "before you hear the studio version" rules out thats so us, casanova, ohdh, and all the snippets ), im hoping for downtown but i cant wait for any of em tbrh

Vintage or Simon Says

It's Paper Love.

q02jbVe.png

lABVyGE.png

ugh why did she pick Paper Loveeeeeeeeee

prove me wrong Allie bc i think this sounds like her cheapest and most generic song ever

jefwdgklsfjd we'll probably love it anyway

lABVyGE.png

hi allie you quoted me one time but Please for the love of god release the unsolved tracks that you finished im Begging you

also assuming she IS reading this thread, i think she redid the collxtion ii tracklist to avoid leaks hence why she's still in studio for it, she's trying to pull the rug out from underneath the leakers (and so far at least has done a good job)