National Anthem

ALLIE X

For me, it was a 9/10 a week a go and it's still a 9/10 now.  :hooker: The new version of OHDH has grown on me a lot since the livestream (is that little notification sound at 1:58 intended, though?), the only one I still don't like is Need You. 

So, what are your favourite tracks? I looove Paper Love, Casanova, Simon Says and Downtown, but honestly the whole album except for that one song is fantastic! :beyonce:

true love is violent imo may be the weakest (i still really like it but production wise it may not stand out) but simon says, casanova, lifted, downtown and ohdh have ripped my weave to that new planet system discovered a while back

need you, vintage, paper love and thats so us i also like a lot but they arent like absolute favs (actually i may switch ohdh and need you bc i actually really like need you)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Imagine reworked versions of TMTD, ATR and Misbelieving as tracks 11, 12 and 13.  :defeated:

dont tempt me like this altho i dont know how you could much improve the MAJESTY that is all the rage - also tbrh i think allie shouldve kept misbelieving in the style of true love is violent and let the like hopelessness/despair really seep into the instrumental like the acoustic demo has with just the simplicity of a guitar and vocals.  the really produced version of misbelieving imo wouldve been a step in the wrong direction but to each their own

oh wait holy shit - imagine a version of all the rage that hits as hard as old habits die hard 2.0 ... allie please im begging of you

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

too bad the Simon Says included in that isn't the vinyl rip though wtf :defeated: it's the live stream one but they edited out the clipping in the second chorus

edit: Need You, OHDH and Vintage are also from the live stream too they're 128kbps :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

too bad the Simon Says included in that isn't the vinyl rip though wtf :defeated: it's the live stream one but they edited out the clipping in the second chorus

^^^^

There's also a short skip at the beginning of Need You. Are the vinyl rips of those two songs anywhere?

edit: Need You, OHDH and Vintage are also from the live stream too they're 128kbps :rip:

Omg mess the skip in the bridge of OHDH too  :toofunny: This probs sounds so nitpicky but can we get this album in full flawless hq please  :toofunny:

Not until it's officially released, mark my words. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

yah this is still all messed bc with every song i'm having to drastically adjust the volume and some have clippy noises and some don't. ANYWAY.

Casanova and Simon Says give me chills, they are my obvious favorites. Need You takes me away, love the feel of that one. Lifted is so beautiful. I love this album.

H0bDaqU.gif