National Anthem

ALLIE X

Lmao 24/7 posted acapellas of already leaked songs, and they're ones that aren't even popular (When/How, Civil War). They tease good stuff but release things nobody wants. Just give us the Sorry, Debut, and Thief stems...

Lmao 24/7 posted acapellas of already leaked songs, and they're ones that aren't even popular (When/How, Civil War). They tease good stuff but release things nobody wants. Just give us the Sorry, Debut, and Thief stems...

i wish theyd just leak the full versions of double dutch and this is the jam since theyre old songs and arent popular but cries

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

even if the final versions do exist, she has to pay producers/mixers/writers etc if she wants to release them. she has a finite budget sadly

doesnt she make most of the stuff with her close friends? i dont see why they'd ask her for money to post the songs on tumblr or soundcloud lol

she could easily just post all these unreleased songs for fan enjoyment/spotlight attention buuuut nope :toofunny:

Stop whining about what she does and praise her, we're getting a Paper Love music video and probably a Deluxe and or a B-sides album since she recorded over 50 songs from 2015-2017. It'll come just be glad we finally have a full album. I TBH am so happy to see her happy. Paper Love is going viral and she's actually promoting shit. Lana should take notes :crossed:

Stop whining about what she does and praise her, we're getting a Paper Love music video and probably a Deluxe and or a B-sides album since she recorded over 50 songs from 2015-2017. It'll come just be glad we finally have a full album. I TBH am so happy to see her happy. Paper Love is going viral and she's actually promoting shit. Lana should take notes :crossed:

if she puts out a b sides / deluxe rerelease she better make autographed cd copies like carly rae jepsen did bc ill buy that shit in a heartbeat smh

Out of interest, does anybody have a list of songs she wrote and/or produced for other artists? I'm such a flop fan, the only ones I definitely know about are the Blue Neighbourhood ones. :toofunny:

Not an Allie stan but she helped write Too High to Try & Raintree Lane which are K.I.D songs set to be on their debut album!

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

i'm kind of sad that i'll probably never heard the final of Alexandra

Don't worry baaaaaaaaaby

9ISvyf0.gif

BTW random fact but listening to the snippet from the "final version" and the demo... the demo sounded way more produced than the "Final" since the Final sounded like few synths\piano without anything else while the demo had guitar\piano, synth and even a "drum" pattern...

at the same time, the "final one" sound just like the live version from 2015... I don't think she recorded Alexandra demo before that live.

What it all means? idk

but more likely that the "final" Alexandra snippet might not be really the... final :creep:  reach

Don't worry baaaaaaaaaby

9ISvyf0.gif

BTW random fact but listening to the snippet from the "final version" and the demo... the demo sounded way more produced than the "Final" since the Final sounded like few synths\piano without anything else while the demo had guitar\piano, synth and even a "drum" pattern...

at the same time, the "final one" sound just like the live version from 2015... I don't think she recorded Alexandra demo before that live.

What it all means? idk

but more likely that the "final" Alexandra snippet might not be really the... final :creep:  reach

i dont remember hearing the final version snippet tbh do u have a link?

9ISvyf0.gif

No shade, but where?

would it just kill her to post all those songs on her tumblr?? what harm would it do? it'll bring her more attention and spotlight honestly  :facepalm: all these snippets are such a buzzkill if she lets it keep happening 

I think that, if she really "disliked" the final product, she just won't release it.

I kinda understand it like, trying to get that vision, If there's a song that I didn't really like the "final result" for any reason, I wouldn't want it up anywhere. At same time, there's no reason to keep changing things and trying to fix it if it was def. left out of the record. It's just "wasting time + money".

To short the whole thing up: People have these songs. It will leak sooner or later, but we can't expect her to do everything we want. 

I think that, if she really "disliked" the final product, she just won't release it.

I kinda understand it like, trying to get that vision, If there's a song that I didn't really like the "final result" for any reason, I wouldn't want it up anywhere. At same time, there's no reason to keep changing things and trying to fix it if it was def. left out of the record. It's just "wasting time + money".

To short the whole thing up: People have these songs. It will leak sooner or later, but we can't expect her to do everything we want. 

idk how posting songs she made with a few friends would 'go out of budget' 

she should just make a b sides playlist on spotify or something

tbrh i cant blame her for scrapping alexandra if it was gonna sound like that, the demo literally is so much better and the live version is glorious it wouldve been so flat

https://soundcloud.com/bebe-rexhas-slave3/allie-x-love-me-forever-lossless-dl

oh look