National Anthem

ALLIE X

I wanna know who voted for True Love is Violent for the Acoustic set. Don't worry I just wanna talk and show u the demo  :creep:

She's doing 3 songs, with the third one chose with a poll on her Twitter... I guess Vintage is winning now.

I wanted Downtown...oh well.

Guess it will be Paper Love\Need You\Vintage

At least it isn't True Love is Violent  :toofunny:

I wanna know who voted for True Love is Violent for the Acoustic set. Don't worry I just wanna talk and show u the demo  :creep:

She's doing 3 songs, with the third one chose with a poll on her Twitter... I guess Vintage is winning now.

I wanted Downtown...oh well.

Guess it will be Paper Love\Need You\Vintage

At least it isn't True Love is Violent  :toofunny:

I'd be much more interested in hearing TLIV live and acoustic than Vintage and Downtown (two of the worst songs on the album imo)

The demo is a demo. TLIV finished, live, and acoustic is not the same thing as an unfinished piano demo.

I'd be much more interested in hearing TLIV live and acoustic than Vintage and Downtown (two of the worst songs on the album imo)

The demo is a demo. TLIV finished, live, and acoustic is not the same thing as an unfinished piano demo.

Watch the acoustic turn into a piano version of the song, that's what I'm saying.  :creep: And it's not that it would be bad, but the song is already all down while other songs like Downtown\Lifted probably won't be performed like that anytime soon.

Anyway, Vintage won cuz only 2 hours left and unlikely that it will change  :creep:  :creep: mess but I guess it will be cute

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/862458101974413312

btw\changing a bit the subject, cute to see that we'll have acoustics for like half album 

Old Habits Die Hard (Piano), That's so Us, Need You, Paper Love, Vintage....

Also, she performed Casanova (acoustic with guitar) on her Brazilian free concert so.... :flutter:

of course her dumb fans would vote for true love is violent

LOL. This. I was yelling about that on ATRL yesterday. I voted for Lifted. I feel it would be so lovely to hear her sing it alone at a piano. ugh. But oh well, Talent won!

the teen vogue and milk made photoshoots are being added to the MP rn (:

in the meantime, can anyone send me the TLIV inst and acc

i have them but my computers down. ill send then whenever its back up if no one else does it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother