National Anthem

ALLIE X

Stop actin brand new that you found out you got scammed,yall are gullible to believe anything,even thinking filtered gag songs are real demos and think you can trade it thinking people will fall for it like you do

VHshv7gl.png

Just woke up and dreamed that Collxtion II was released as a visual album and the whole thing was like 10 dollar videos but they were good... and u had to pay to watch the vids...........

Paper Love had Choreography (and not "All the rage" realness it was like real dance moves ???) and the set was that mad house or whatever from the single covers.

That's so Us was basically close ups on her face and slow motion in a white studio and then it would speed up on the bridge but it was visually stunning...

I can't remember others but for real it was amazing to dream LMAO

A link that legit doesn't work? Alright

it was a recording of a recording of a recording of the horrid version of i will love you more 2011 in 8 kb/s :air:

all those cunts literally have left is that and catch 2011 yet they want us to give them attention for it, smdh

Just woke up and dreamed that Collxtion II was released as a visual album and the whole thing was like 10 dollar videos but they were good... and u had to pay to watch the vids...........

Paper Love had Choreography (and not "All the rage" realness it was like real dance moves ???) and the set was that mad house or whatever from the single covers.

That's so Us was basically close ups on her face and slow motion in a white studio and then it would speed up on the bridge but it was visually stunning...

I can't remember others but for real it was amazing to dream LMAO

I wouldn't complain if those two were actual videos she released. :flutter:

it was a recording of a recording of a recording of the horrid version of i will love you more 2011 in 8 kb/s :air:

all those cunts literally have left is that and catch 2011 yet they want us to give them attention for it, smdh

:lmao: :lmao:  Allie fans never cease to amaze me

at least we have legit snippets and not a garageband instrumental made by the keebler elf

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

when i get on my computer ill reup the snippet bc i saved it. i gotta check my soundcloud messages too lmao

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I wouldn't complain if those two were actual videos she released. :flutter:

:lmao: :lmao:  Allie fans never cease to amaze me

you can listen to the snippet here  since i log everything i get.  iwlym11.mp3 is the name it was uploaded under btw.

at least we have legit snippets and not a garageband instrumental made by the keebler elf

who cares if the snippet is legit? it sounds like shit and nobody wants it, all u do is try to get attention here, nothing to add to actual allie discussion

and lol "it was my friend not me!!" still nobody cares   :toofunny:

who cares if the snippet is legit? it sounds like shit and nobody wants it, all u do is try to get attention here, nothing to add to actual allie discussion

and lol "it was my friend not me!!" still nobody cares   :toofunny:

'all u do is try to get attention here' ha ha that is literally not the case ! there is so much misinformation stemming from somebody and i just like to correct it since i have nothing better to do  :facepalm:

there isn't anything related to allie to discuss until she drops a video or brings the tour back, the entire point of my posts about old material is to discuss her old work while nothing better is happening  :lmao:

really nice attempt though, stay bitter

...so anyways.  can we talk about that tweet?  "child bearing"?  what does that even mean.

edit: someone on twitter pointed out "with child bearing hips where has all the glamour gone" from Rolling Days

...so anyways.  can we talk about that tweet?  "child bearing"?  what does that even mean.

edit: someone on twitter pointed out "with child bearing hips where has all the glamour gone" from Rolling Days

hopefully she's pregnant with the bside album/paper love video/casanova video/need you stems/tour dates/new merch/a refollow for moi

anyone want something like 48h for cx2? i think it'd be interesting to have another HQ live show, only NOT a huge mess this time

@daphne let's call it peace tbh i don't want last summer again, not worth fighting in the fanbase over mp3 files. that shit is so 2016

:hdu:

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I'm so interested in all the random quotes she tweets.

"Love me until I'm me again"

"child bearing"

"When you kissed me love" etc.

I wonder if they're all from songs or if some are just random things she thinks of. If they are all songs, I want to hear the "love me until I'm me again" one.

"child bearing"

I wonder if they're all from songs or if some are just random things she thinks of. If they are all songs, I want to hear the "love me until I'm me again" one.

also "im actually nothing" "sick sad world" "i miss missing you"  correct me if im wrong but i dont think these ones are lyrics either

"child bearing"

Where's the "Love me until I'm me Again" and "When you kissed me love" ones?

I found it pretty funny because these images were the same she used for CLXII lyrics tease... "When you kissed me love" sound like part of paper love (I know you were thinking bad things when you kissed oh). Maybe demo lyrics? idk.

edit: Funny how she uses a Downtown lyric on her bio (Yours until my heart dies)... and how she's promoting need you without  mentioning the featuring lmao

Where's the "Love me until I'm me Again" and "When you kissed me love" ones?

I found it pretty funny because these images were the same she used for CLXII lyrics tease... "When you kissed me love" sound like part of paper love (I know you were thinking bad things when you kissed oh). Maybe demo lyrics? idk.

edit: Funny how she uses a Downtown lyric on her bio (Yours until my heart dies)... and how she's promoting need you without saying mentioning the featuring lmao

love me until im me again is on her twitter, its in green

edit: link

love me until im me again is on her twitter, its in green

edit: link

I googled and awkward but I think "Love me til I'm me again" is some kind of "saying" or "parable" (no idea of what's the right word for this in english but hope u guys get it LMAO)

https://www.reddit.com/r/answers/comments/5iv81n/what_does_love_me_till_im_me_again_mean/

For sure it was just a random tweet or lyrics that didn't make the final cut