National Anthem

ALLIE X

fresh news bc 24/7 said i should share it

if you or anyone you know was trading the sanctuary radio edit, you got scammed!  its been out via this video for a while now.

and the supposed demo is also just adlibs taken from it, so fake.

(sorry if this is late news to anyone, just posting bc they said i should)

also since no one else posted it: https://soundcloud.com/bebe-rexhas-slave4/allie-x-doorbell-instrumental-bgv-snippets

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

fresh news bc 24/7 said i should share it

if you or anyone you know was trading the sanctuary radio edit, you got scammed!  its been out via this video for a while now.

and the supposed demo is also just adlibs taken from it, so fake.

(sorry if this is late news to anyone, just posting bc they said i should)

also since no one else posted it: https://soundcloud.com/bebe-rexhas-slave4/allie-x-doorbell-instrumental-bgv-snippets

SCREAMING IF ONLY I KNEW I COULD HAVE SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH A VIDEO AUDIO 

:rollin: nnn

ALSO THAT DOORBELL SNIPPETS WOW WHAT THE FU

NEED THAT

Love is like a doorbell. The first ring isn't enough.

Her lyrics are from another world tbh lmao this is just so simple but at same time so "never done before"

that feels fakedeep but also so true

Not that it matters, but is Allie LGBTQ? She posted on multiple platforms the Sanctuary video, saying "My world gets a lil brighter every June. Here is a song I wrote for us. Happy Pride Month bitches." The way she worded this makes it sound like Pride means something personal. 

Idk. I'm bisexual and if I found out that my celebrity crush was into girls it'd just make me happy fkjasdlfkjwern

Not that it matters, but is Allie LGBTQ? She posted on multiple platforms the Sanctuary video, saying "My world gets a lil brighter every June. Here is a song I wrote for us. Happy Pride Month bitches." The way she worded this makes it sound like Pride means something personal.

Idk. I'm bisexual and if I found out that my celebrity crush was into girls it'd just make me happy fkjasdlfkjwern

I think she's said before that she's not but a big ally, which is nice nonetheless

smile.gif

I think she's said before that she's not but a big ally, which is nice nonetheless

ALLY x.  it was right in front of us the whole time  :facepalm:

i think she scissored with one of the alx girls at one point

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

she always says she wishes she was a gay man