National Anthem

ALLIE X

OMG, Allie must be getting SO much money. Paper Love is officially her most streamed song on Spotify, along with BITCH and CATCH. Need You was released like 2 days ago and it already has 201k plays. I'm so proud of this fanbase & her for making such great music <3 GOOD JOB X'S!

Well I repeated Need You and Paper Love all day for 24 hours each so they BETTER be her mos streamed. 

LMFAO, when Whippin' by Kiiara was released, I played it so much, it was #10 on the global Canada charts because of me :toofunny:

I followed your guys' input and labelled them as Acoustic demos. I didn't even think before of how to correctly tag the older versions of OHDH and TSU, so I have them labelled as Ʉnsolved Version now.

OMG, Allie must be getting SO much money. Paper Love is officially her most streamed song on Spotify, along with BITCH and CATCH. Need You was released like 2 days ago and it already has 201k plays. I'm so proud of this fanbase & her for making such great music <3 GOOD JOB X'S!

One of her songs getting synced to a commercial or film would likely bring in more than she's made from all streaming services.

Royalties from streams are really shitty (fractions of cents per play), especially if you're a smaller / indie artist without the clout to demand more

BzhmW.png

One of her songs getting synced to a commercial or film would likely bring in more than she's made from all streaming services.

Royalties from streams are really shitty (fractions of cents per play), especially if you're a smaller / indie artist without the clout to demand more

I've requested Paper Love on the radio before

I remember when old Habits Die Hard came out and we decided to request it on Radio and she felt really Happy (Pretty sure she faved my tweet and followed me back then) probably got like 2 spins RIP. I think she really tries hard to do the best and get some spotlight and work hard... another good vid would help her tbh.

hey can someone send me the highest quality version of Old Habits Die Hard (single version) we have?  i dont feel like paying $10 for a tyler oakley album just to get it bc allie didnt release it as a single on google play

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I don't want to give those details up for the time being but I have a few things to get off my chest. 

I worked with Allie for quite some time and it's been really nice to see her build a legion of die hard fans. That being said, the people that went out of their way to catfish her / her collaborators / management for unreleased material should really not be proud of what they did.

Speaking as a fellow artist, it's really disheartening to have your unfinished material get aired out like that against your wishes. It's obvious that she puts her heart and soul into everything she does and I'm sure all these leaks have taken their toll on her. you should realize that it ultimately could affect her ability to write/release music if it keeps happening. So I'm asking you guys to chill and to stop asking for leaks as you are just encouraging this behaviour.

hey can someone send me the highest quality version of Old Habits Die Hard (single version) we have? i dont feel like paying $10 for a tyler oakley album just to get it bc allie didnt release it as a single on google play

There's still a free download on her SoundCloud I'm pretty sure! It's like a 256 or 320 kbps mp3.

There's still a free download on her SoundCloud I'm pretty sure! It's like a 256 or 320 kbps mp3.

thank you omg

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother