National Anthem

ALLIE X

@casady do you think we will ever get the real quality of the demos? remember forever is very muffled 

can't say, that's up to 24/7. i don't have any material myself, i just know what used to be out there

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

just a little psa- 'double dutch' IS a real song, but the circulating snippet is not. it's made from a filtered acapella of remember forever and some weird synth stem. listen, it's the exact same vocal take.

pretty much everything has leaked at this point. all that's left is one song (listen to the voices, which nobody has), two demos (catch 2011 concept and i will love you more from the hard way), and a bunch of stems and recording sessions/irrelevant photoshoots. i don't think there are any songs left to leak now misbelieving has surfaced unless some old fan pops up with a bunch of new stuff we don't have. anyone claiming to have any ALX material is lying, it's kept under very tight wraps and not in the hands of any fans minus the already leaked songs.

lastly, alexandra final is not in the hands of any fans, the leaked snippets began circulating after some fans won a competition (ohdh cover i think? old fans will remember, my memory is foggy) and allie sent them a 30-45 second snippet of a produced version which they gave out. unless that leaks (watch it leak right after i post this), we're not hearing any more of the studio alexandra unless allie herself posts it.

i myself asked the producer of the alx songs back in early 2015 for info over soundcloud, and he didn't respond kindly. honestly, it's been a pretty terrible thing for all these private tracks of allie's to leak, but i can't help but feel relieved that it's over and she can relax.

next comes the war of the 2 leakers going back n' forth on who can post the higher quality mp3 file of [insert unreleased song/demo/stem] for the next decade. zzz

allie girl if you're reading this dw nobody has anything else valuable

ramp up ya security for the next era bitch your fans are insane

/rant

tiny update: there's an ohdh demo going around but that's been in the hands of traders for. fucking. ever. and got offered to me on phf 30 years ago. don't expect much

okay no theres a lot more in 24/7's hands that we dont have.  we do not have it all.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

could it be love (NOT boy crazy- 2 different things) is the full track, it's just a demo. fun fact, this was one song allie wrote for k*ty p*rry. too bad she rejected, could've had a good song on prism!

check ma post again i updated x

Do we have any other tracks she wrote for Katy? Or know of any?

(Not really sure what the deal was with True Love Is Violent lol)

Allie is in the studio again on her Instagram story. Why?

changing That's So Us & Old Habits Die Hard so it will hit harder

:creep:

Or creating more demos to leak since Casady said everything leaked

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: n

Or creating more demos to leak since Casady said everything leaked

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: n

doesnt mean its true yo.

personally i think shes working on like the "side b" album or whatever - one can only hope anyways

doesnt mean its true yo.

personally i think shes working on like the "side b" album or whatever - one can only hope anyways

I know honey, was just kidding with the coincidence

The "SideB" thing would be cool but now that Misbelieving leaked in full, all the other demos as well and... like... I don't know rip.

More likely just really creating demos for other people and stuff. The other day with the "Q&A" and "Q: Why did u sell Heavy Love - A: $$$" I think she really gets good coins with songs for other people

we still don't have any potential CLXI demos and outtakes such as

Didn't Start The War

After The Flames

All I Want

Broken

Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

THE LIST GOES ON SO DONT SAY WE HAVE EVERYTHING

Several of the things on this list 24/7 has even stated he has. I.E. Changeling and After The Flames

and that doesnt even touch the demos and material he has from 2016 and on meant for CLXII

Didn't Start The War

After The Flames

All I Want

Broken

Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

Several of the things on this list 24/7 has even stated he has. I.E. Changeling and After The Flames

and that doesnt even touch the demos and material he has from 2016 and on meant for CLXII

I thought about the titles too but just because they're registered it doesn't mean someone has them tbh and for sure some of these song we'll never hear :rip: \cries

But yeah, 24\7 list had more songs (and some of the leaked material like "broken Flowers" wasn't on that list) like Golden Days, Bad Karma... etc. 

Let's wait and see.

Didn't Start The War

After The Flames

All I Want

Broken

Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

hes told me he has a LOT like, i wish i could share the logs but he told me not to, he has a ton of stuff we dont have.  just wait and see

and note most of what im referring to is unlisted on that list he has put out.

hes told me he has a LOT like, i wish i could share the logs but he told me not to, he has a ton of stuff we dont have.  just wait and see

and note most of what im referring to is unlisted on that list he has put out.

me : patiently waiting for WAWW 

tenor.gif

Didn't Start The War

After The Flames

All I Want

Broken

Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

True. I was gonna say I think no one has Coma other than the guy she sent the first leaked demos back then, but after the lossless leaks of such songs I'm not even sure anymore  :oprah3:

自由になる自由がある