National Anthem

ALLIE X

All i care about is Allie X Andra material like Jabberwocky and You, and the Cover of What A Wonderful World she produced herself  :defeated:  :defeated:

can you link me to jabberwocky and the what a wonderfull world please? :) i must of missed those

WAWW - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tKcrOAkv0VSFNaQzZ5OTRiX2M/view?usp=sharing

I dont think he's posted a snippet of Jabberwocky

he posted a VERY low quality full rehearsal version but its basically noise due to the terrible sound.

he said he has more of it but he didnt say exactly what.  i can up the really low quality version if you want it, its bad tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

All i care about is Allie X Andra material like Jabberwocky and You, and the Cover of What A Wonderful World she produced herself  :defeated:  :defeated:

yes

:creep:

edit: Do we have info about Following The Noise like is it from Allie X or before

he told me i can flat out say this:

purge was "barely started on" production wise.  billboard was not involved.

also according to him, allie scrapped a lot at the end.

he told me i can flat out say this:

purge was "barely started on" production wise.  billboard was not involved.

also according to him, allie scrapped a lot at the end.

Didn't she apparently post a produced snippet of Purge on her Snapchat? And what about "Cure"? Could you ask him what went on with that??

Didn't she apparently post a produced snippet of Purge on her Snapchat? And what about "Cure"? Could you ask him what went on with that??

she never talked about Purge after releasing it until a few weeks ago during a Q&A...never posted a snippet

asked about cure, didnt respond.  dont know about purge - will ask when he responds

catch 2012 acapella snippet up

yes

:creep:

edit: Do we have info about Following The Noise like is it from Allie X or before

following the noise is from the 2013 bitch session with jgramm- technically allie x andra

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

For real I know that people don't really enjoy Never Enough but this song changed my life

:flutter:  :flutter:

It was the second cuz Bitch was the first but i hated first song I heard from Allie and it was so... beautiful. Production, lyrics, her voice... melts my heart

Yes like I don't know why i'm posting this but Allie if u ever read this U changed my life  :creep: n

Wait, is Stars a new leak? The original file that leaked was "Stars (Demo)" and the one 24/7 shared with us is titled "Stars" I'm kinda confused. 

there's only one official version of stars, the 2011 final version from 'the hard way'

i used to be casady  :teehee: