National Anthem

ALLIE X

can someone filter the la la la's from casanova demo?  i really wanna try something with them and i absolutely suck ass at filtering

considering how misbelieving leaked even tho 24/7 said it wouldnt, i wonder how long it is until stranger and [ the thing he told me about i cant tell yall about but no one cares about it and hes the only one who has it ] leaks

Uh. Stranger already leaked. lol

can someone filter the la la la's from casanova demo?  i really wanna try something with them and i absolutely suck ass at filtering

considering how misbelieving leaked even tho 24/7 said it wouldnt, i wonder how long it is until stranger and [ the thing he told me about i cant tell yall about but no one cares about it and hes the only one who has it ] leaks

Alexandra final version is that you?

RarGALe.gifn

I think Misbelieving leaked bcuz of the Dua Lipa's person (seems like they weren't both the same). Dua leaked so he just re-posted since nothing else could be done.

We'll need to wait and see if more people will come Tru tho... I think we'll need to wait til the next batch 

Alexandra final version is that you?

RarGALe.gifn

I think Misbelieving leaked bcuz of the Dua Lipa's person (seems like they weren't both the same). Dua leaked so he just re-posted since nothing else could be done.

We'll need to wait and see if more people will come Tru tho... I think we'll need to wait til the next batch 

not alexandra final i can say that, its not from allie x eras

edit: also i wonder if anyone has all the rage stems.  id give anything for them  :defeated:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

edit: also i wonder if anyone has all the rage stems.  id give anything for them  :defeated:

omg it's getting better I guess

All The Rage stems... rip never thought about that. I was wondering if the TMTD demo could be fake since seems like people have stems so...

Also at first I thought that Casanova could be a remake only but the Lalalalala saved 

all the rage?  :toofunny:  that song is just so bad even the remix is better

jh1.gif

Honestly, I'm only looking forward to Alexandra and the Allie Hughes' demos of Catch and I Will Love You More.

自由になる自由がある

ahhhhhhh i can't handle all this i was so behind on snippets and leaks this is all too much!!!!! i've been listening to that stupid snippet of Broken Flowers forever i'm so happy lmao

so i think i'm all caught up except the batch of older leaked songs that we recently got in HQ (can't remember which ones or how many)? Could somebody just link me those? please :cuteface:

H0bDaqU.gif

all the rage?  :toofunny:  that song is just so bad even the remix is better

leave me alone i love all the rage - tbrh i want to hear how a remix that has ohdhs synth would sound.  i think itd be either like perfect or terrible and i need to know

jh1.gif

Honestly, I'm only looking forward to Alexandra and the Allie Hughes' demos of Catch and I Will Love You More.

also i can say its not a song most people care about

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

when did this allie x thread become such an allie x thread, wow.  sad the aurora instrumental isn't the version she sang over, it's so beautiful. i wish allie would do her acoustic sessions with piano instead of guitar.

X----into me, into you----X

Forgot to mention- the Too Much to Dream demo is fake. It's a pretty good remake, though. I was made with the multitracks. Definitely still adding it to my Unreleased CollXtion

BTW, is "Sculpture" correctly titled "Sculpture 6" or "Sculpture"

This fanbase is so anticlimatic. Her second album is officially released pretty soon, yet all you talk about are unreleased songs, most of them being old af aswell as version 1054 of some other track. Boring

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This fanbase is so anticlimatic. Her second album is officially released pretty soon, yet all you talk about are unreleased songs, most of them being old af aswell as version 1054 of some other track. Boring

I mean we got the album like a month ago so it's not like it's super fresh anymore :uh: 

all fanbases do this?   :uh:

if a batch of unreleased lana songs leaked right now everyone would flip out instead of saying "BUT LUST FOR LIFE WAS JUST ANNOUNCED FOR JULY 21ST WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THAT" 

9ISvyf0.gif