National Anthem

ALLIE X

Lmfao are these two having a competition to see who can leak first?? they are both going off rn

Here's hoping! I hope they keep leaking until their whole unreleased collection is gone.

Just realized we've never heard anything of Purge's final version.

I remember that one member on here claimed there was a final version produced by Billboard, a "synth ballad" as he described it...

But that member also told us a few minor things that ended up being false so I'm not sure if the info about Purge was true.

Just realized we've never heard anything of Purge's final version.

I remember that one member on here claimed there was a final version by Billboard, a "synth ballad" as he described it...

But that member also told us a few minor things that ended up being false so I'm not sure if the info about Purge was true.

in a tumblr Q&A she said she never finished it completely bc she didnt like the production but she also said "maybe in the future though"

Kinda like the Casanova demo more than the final. Also if we got Alexandra final my life would be complete, can't believe she bailed and didn't include it or Misbelieving on the album