National Anthem

ALLIE X

close to being over her :noparty: she's such a mess, has extremely messy fans, has no idea how to promote anything :toofunny: she's amazing but really all the failed expectations and unprofessionalism really makes you annoyed

Every artist has fucked up fans. It's not their fault, they aren't therapists. And she's an independent artist, usually promo funding comes from record labels so it's harder for her to promote shit. She pretty much depends on her fans to share her work.

me looking on this thread everyday

rLXUWeh.png?1

Every artist has fucked up fans. It's not their fault, they aren't therapists. And she's an independent artist, usually promo funding comes from record labels so it's harder for her to promote shit. She pretty much depends on her fans to share her work.

it shows very well  :agree:  

VHshv7gl.png

omg, how many people are going to tease this shit??  :toofunny:  she could post it right now on her tumblr buuuuut nope :toofunny:

anyway, info from my friend:

"Listen to the voices, TMTD, and misbelieving were recorded at Xandy Barry's studio WAXLTD in 2016 (all produced by Mike Wise) who a fan scammed as allie's management for pro tools, stems, and all mixes of those songs. TMTD "piano" demo is fake, alternate vocals from pro tools put over the scammers piano cover of the song. As for the David Leyes photos, that was the photo on an old biography that used to be online."

Snippet of Misbelieving final:

https://m.soundcloud.com/dua-lipas-slave/allie-x-misbelieving-studio-version-new-snippet-leak

There's also a snippet of a TMTD piano demo, and 2 snippets of an ALX song called 'The Voices'.

Omg I need this  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: Why isn't this on the album instead of lifted, downtown or even true love is violent?   :defeated:  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある

Misbelieving snippet sound like electronic version of something that would come from The King Lion

I tried to put both snippets together but realised it's missing one part of the chorus rip lmao

Caught myself listening to this again:

https://soundcloud.com/wandering_slave/snippets-allie-x-casanova-final-version

Also realised it can't be the final album version cuz if u listen to the last chorus, there's a better "build up" for the last chorus... Anyway :creep: