Changeling

Coma

Don't Wake Me Up

Doorbell

I Wanna Know You

Lie To Me 

Marry Me For A Night

THE LIST GOES ON SO DONT SAY WE HAVE EVERYTHING

Several of the things on this list 24/7 has even stated he has. I.E. Changeling and After The Flames

and that doesnt even touch the demos and material he has from 2016 and on meant for CLXII

All I Want aka "One Night" already leaked a long time back - did nobody save it? It's that acoustic guitar song with Tyler Kyte from the same session as Day In The Life. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

All I Want aka "One Night" already leaked a long time back - did nobody save it? It's that acoustic guitar song with Tyler Kyte from the same session as Day In The Life. 

someone already cleared that up, but thanks

ALLIE X  retweetou αs

No way not done with Paper Love. Only starting!

I love this girl and the messy promo LMAO
I guess we'll have a vid for Paper Love but not really excited... After TMTD and ATR I decided to make the expectatives lower

the stems for this album are so cool they all have weird demon sounding synths like the casanova intro and those distorted voice things in paper love idk how to describe them other than surreal 

i cant wait for like simon says, lifted and tliv stems, i really want them  :defeated:

also congrats @ ur other message!!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I just got into her music! Does anyone have a masterpost of like...her unreleased stuff? And Waiting for the Prize? PM me <3

giphy.gif

Am i the only one who gets a "Dark Paradise" tease with the lyrics "Love is a condition of the head, there's no prescription to forget so you're over my brain" from Downtown? lmao.

CLX II still going hard, can't wait for the itunes rip so I'll finally listen to That's so Us final and Lifted\Downtown MHQ

y'all discussing leaks but i've made into a conclusion that Simon Says is the next single if she followed the CLX II hotline snippets.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

y'all discussing leaks but i've made into a conclusion that Simon Says is the next single if she followed the CLX II hotline snippets.

and true love is violent after that ... did people really not notice that either way GIMME SIMON SAYS STEMS @ ALLIE

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother