National Anthem

ALLIE X

Love is like a doorbell. The first ring isn't enough.

Her lyrics are from another world tbh lmao this is just so simple but at same time so "never done before"

wait, so she's basically saying that "love isn't enough" ... never enough reference? "love is never enough" 

the HQ Snippet Downtown i'm LIVING

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/870728742922006528

It sounds so good! Need You who?  :hooker:

But honestly, I'm really looking forward to listening to the album in HQ and getting the beautiful vinyl.  :flutter:

Also, am I the only one who deleted all the leaked songs? Until it's officially released, the only CLX II songs I allow myself to listen to are Casanova, Paper Love and Need You. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I already preordered but im kinda distraught as to if i do actually get a link to listen or not. i respect allie a lot, and it is only a week left but ugh URGES HAHAH

you missed the leak and now you'll wait seven days. that's that.

oprahsmashsmaller.gif

new exclusive coming tonight <3 this song wasn't released digitally on any platform as it wasn't finished x

the quality is a bit iffy as it's not mixed or mastered but nonetheless i think you'll enjoy <3 <3

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

new exclusive coming tonight <3 this song wasn't released digitally on any platform as it wasn't finished x

the quality is a bit iffy as it's not mixed or mastered but nonetheless i think you'll enjoy <3 <3

is it just another instrumental remake :(

is it just another instrumental remake :(

nope! http://picosong.com/7cX6/

enjoy, it's 320kbps. not a finished song by any means, but it was recorded around the same time as coastal lines with the canadian group paradise animals. i've tried filtering her vocals but it's fucky, i think it's a bad recording but alas, it's something new. hope y'all like it <3

"--- ft. allie hughes" lq inaudible recording that's most likely fake  :deadbanana: 

allie hughes ft paradise animals*

the dude my friend got it from only had this shitty copy, don't shoot the messenger  :crossed:

it sounds incredible, a lot better than the awful vinyl rip :toofunny:

i think doorbell and never enough are from the same era (2013? correct me if im wrong) so that's cool that she references it

they in fact are from the same era (from the same session actually)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

you tried  :poordat:

so... @casady ... what was that about you having an exclusive and 24/7 being not legit .... he literally just showed us a new song we hadnt heard (doorbell) and you got exposed ... wyd

so... @casady ... what was that about you having an exclusive and 24/7 being not legit .... he literally just showed us a new song we hadnt heard (doorbell) and you got exposed ... wyd

don't! shoot! the! messenger! my! friend! gave! it! to! me! take! it! up! with! them!

doorbell isn't legit fyi it's literally a self produced instrumental by bebe herself with a snippet of the backings from the 2012 catch vocal session

c'mon sis let's see you post a snippet (even 1kbps, filtered, tagged, whatever) of allie saying doorbell or any of the lyrics in your bio. another double dutch situation !

don't! shoot! the! messenger! my! friend! gave! it! to! me! take! it! up! with! them!

doorbell isn't legit fyi it's literally a self produced instrumental by bebe herself with a snippet of the backings from the 2012 catch vocal session

c'mon sis let's see you post a snippet (even 1kbps, filtered, tagged, whatever) of allie saying doorbell or any of the lyrics in your bio. another double dutch situation !

will make sure they see this!  im all for posting legit stuff, thank you.  also you might wanna bring up to them that they gave you a fake song ... that doesnt seem like fun.