National Anthem

ALLIE X

okay i need opinions on this concept for a remix cover, i havent added the 'remix'and words just the base words

X7A6ahv.jpg

omg i love this edit so much  :defeated:

i made a couple tiny adjustments to make it look a little more like allie, do you like it?

U99dCJB.jpg

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

just got an email through from the ticket people! they're shipping the signed vinyls (and i presume the story of x thingie too) to me and others who have bought the tickets. allie's still not well so the dates are being postponed until later in the year, all the tickets for the show/m&g are still valid for when she's better.

will post a copy of her message in the email to y'all in a bit <3

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

"Dear X's Despite my best efforts I haven't gotten to a point where I am fit to travel to Europe. Originally the plan was to reschedule for early June... instead it looks like we have to postpone the trip till later this year. I am so so sorry, this is really not what I wanted to have happen and coping with it has been difficult for me. But I will be there and I want to hug all of you and give you the best concerts of my life for being so patient. I'm so sorry."

"Dear X's Despite my best efforts I haven't gotten to a point where I am fit to travel to Europe. Originally the plan was to reschedule for early June... instead it looks like we have to postpone the trip till later this year. I am so so sorry, this is really not what I wanted to have happen and coping with it has been difficult for me. But I will be there and I want to hug all of you and give you the best concerts of my life for being so patient. I'm so sorry."

Fit? Is she ill? I've wondered, since she posts a lot of insta stories getting blood drawn.