National Anthem

ALLIE X

That's So Us stems looking ugly thank you miss Alexandra for making me wait all this time to gimme this.

If at least the Acapella & BVox were different tracks... or the synths. I guess i deserve this.

All the gifs & stems are now up on her website (includding That's So Us). I guess it's finally over ?? and TSU video went Sanctuary

sanctuary actually has a video, we still can't confirm the tsu video existed as far as i knew?

That's So Us stems looking ugly thank you miss Alexandra for making me wait all this time to gimme this.

If at least the Acapella & BVox were different tracks... or the synths. I guess i deserve this.

really hating the "simple stems" thing like re-release Casanova, TSU, and Vintage with full split stems thanks (and C in lossless)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

sanctuary actually has a video, we still can't confirm the tsu video existed as far as i knew?

really hating the "simple stems" thing like re-release Casanova, TSU, and Vintage with full split stems thanks (and C in lossless)

where's our sis Kurt NNN well... she got the money for the video, screams.

and for the simple stems like GIRL WHY "SIMPLE" I MEAN NOOOO GIVE ME THE FULL\COMPLICATED\WHATEVER IT IS CALLED STEMS!!!!!! lmao

I think she's just over it and was like let's just end this.

where's our sis Kurt NNN well... she got the money for the video, screams.

and for the simple stems like GIRL WHY "SIMPLE" I MEAN NOOOO GIVE ME THE FULL\COMPLICATED\WHATEVER IT IS CALLED STEMS!!!!!! lmao

I think she's just over it and was like let's just end this.

honestly you're so right @ final line - i'm glad at least she didn't flop out on them like was hoping we'd get a full set at least and well we have!

hopefully she continues this trend for collxtion iii as well like, i very much enjoy the idea of getting song stems to remix rather than them ending up in attention hungry twink's hands/trading circles.

speaking of which unrelated but someone posted a "what happened to allie x" thread on the popheads subreddit a few days ago as if she didn't release an album last year / has been releasing videos and stems since like girl it's not like she disappeared

honestly you're so right @ final line - i'm glad at least she didn't flop out on them like was hoping we'd get a full set at least and well we have!

hopefully she continues this trend for collxtion iii as well like, i very much enjoy the idea of getting song stems to remix rather than them ending up in attention hungry twink's hands/trading circles.

speaking of which unrelated but someone posted a "what happened to allie x" thread on the popheads subreddit a few days ago as if she didn't release an album last year / has been releasing videos and stems since like girl it's not like she disappeared

NNNNNNNN I hope she'll be recognized for CLXIII but it better happen soon then, otherwise it will be just as messy as II pre-era

Most of it was spread throughout the old thread tbh, but I appreciate the compilation <3

smh i thought i was really onto something im also where can i find the old thread

:)

@Khris

Did she try to drag u on instagram or something sis?

--

In other news I just found out that I need a better version\quality of Damaged Nail

Screenshot_20180419-215506.jpg

GUYS I FOUND THE MESSAGE DENEJDKDNWKEON

v93Hf9y.png

on the other hand thanks 4 making destructive behaviors sound cool Alexandra. this quote was bad enough without the dangerous excursions part.

1F0NcZc.png

I'm triggering tf out of myself but there's so much thinspo in her earlier tumblr djbesjwodbsb

GUYS I FOUND THE MESSAGE DENEJDKDNWKEON

v93Hf9y.png

on the other hand thanks 4 making destructive behaviors sound cool Alexandra

1F0NcZc.png

I'm triggering tf out of myself but there's so much thinspo in her earlier tumblr djbesjwodbsb

I don't get it JFDJHFHDHF what's wrong with this

hmmm maybe selling that putting oneself in danger and undereating is a part of FiNDInG X.

Oh yeah I get it now! The thing is that when I opened the thread before, it somehow glitched and it showed me the first pic twice and not the second pic. Allie is so messy...