National Anthem

ALLIE X

It sounds SO GOOD. I'm not even kidding, I kinda hate the Super Sunset aesthetic (except for the nun, who I love) , but all of these songs sound 10/10. Her best album ever is coming????? 

I think this is her creative peak tbh, vaporwave or whatever this is REALLY suits her.

I've thought this ever since I first heard Good and Tumor 

I think this is her creative peak tbh, vaporwave or whatever this is REALLY suits her.

I've thought this ever since I first heard Good and Tumor 

OH YEAH I LOVE THAT!!!!! What I meant with my post is that I hate the Hollywood Starlet - grotesque veil - big opera dresses aesthetic. It's so so ugly and it doesn't feel like she's being herself.

OH YEAH I LOVE THAT!!!!! What I meant with my post is that I hate the Hollywood Starlet - grotesque veil - big opera dresses aesthetic. It's so so ugly and it doesn't feel like she's being herself.

I see it as kind of cute bonus that you can choose to delve into or not. Rn I'm just enjoying the sound and costumes  :bop:

Also does anyone know if the MV version of NSBILA is the version on the album or not? I really hope so. It's more fleshed out..

both of the pre-release singles so far may be getting upgrades!!! i really hope she does the high note on the album version of focus (if there is one)

X----into me, into you----X

both of the pre-release singles so far may be getting upgrades!!! i really hope she does the high note on the album version of focus (if there is one)

Who knows, I'm still always gonna be hurt she left the high note(s) out of Sanctuary.

If she adds the high note to Focus though, it could top Sanctuary as her best song

Has anyone interpreted what she says at the end of Bitch, after all these years???

What I hear is

"It only goes into our vein/brain

It's not enough

Tell me to go

We'll keep our move into the crowd

Only for sure

Nobody sat at/with me and stared

oh well, oh well"

Has anyone interpreted what she says at the end of Bitch, after all these years???

What I hear is

"It only goes into our vein/brain

It's not enough

Tell me to go

We'll keep our move into the crowd

Only for sure

Nobody sat at/with me and stared

oh well, oh well"

I hear "What only goes ???

It's not enough

Tell me to go

We'll keep on moving through the crowd