National Anthem

ALLIE X

Until when? Please tell me it's taking place in mid-September now so I can go too. :flutter:

Allie hasn't given a new date yet, but said this:

'London X's,

I feel terrible about this but I have to postpone London's show for now. There are some things going on behind the scenes that prevent me from making it… but I'll be there soon.

Here's how I'm gonna make it up to you.

First off, I will be back to have this show and all your tickets will be honored. I'll email you soon with an update on when it'll be.

Secondly, I'll be holding a DIGITAL XPERIENCE on Instagram Live very soon. I'll perform some of the songs from Super Sunset, do a q&a, and even a digital meet and greet by accepting co-host invitations from you and chatting face to face.

Email me back with your Instagram handle so I can follow you and accept your cohost requests. Sorry again and see you soon. XXXX'

If you'd like to take part in the Instagram Live and be a co-host, please reply to this email with your handle so we can pass it on to the team.'

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Allie hasn't given a new date yet, but said this:

'London X's,

I feel terrible about this but I have to postpone London's show for now. There are some things going on behind the scenes that prevent me from making it… but I'll be there soon.

Here's how I'm gonna make it up to you.

First off, I will be back to have this show and all your tickets will be honored. I'll email you soon with an update on when it'll be.

Secondly, I'll be holding a DIGITAL XPERIENCE on Instagram Live very soon. I'll perform some of the songs from Super Sunset, do a q&a, and even a digital meet and greet by accepting co-host invitations from you and chatting face to face.

Email me back with your Instagram handle so I can follow you and accept your cohost requests. Sorry again and see you soon. XXXX'

If you'd like to take part in the Instagram Live and be a co-host, please reply to this email with your handle so we can pass it on to the team.'

She's so amazing  :flutter:

Where was this confirmed to be real?

She just tweeted about "wanting to do it... STREAM IT BUY IT ON ITUNES SHOW IT TO YOUR FAMILY". Wasn't it the same for Focus? just tweeting about it?

I wish she could get in a proper label sometimes. Her sound is not so awkward right now and if she had budget just imagine the amazing things she would be able to do