National Anthem

ALLIE X

There’s a song called Sunflower in the movie that Troye and Allie wrote but I think the actress in the movie will be performing it? But there are those other Allie + Troye tracks that might be on the soundtrack such as Boyfriend and Kid Wonder, although I don’t know who would sing them. I’m sure there could also be some co-writes/collabs/solo songs we don’t know about. I noticed the phrase ‘kid wonder’ was used in the trailer so...

(also this record is largely self-produced and we're going to suPPORT it)

This is highkey interesting since the production on this seem to be fire and the main part of this whole project.

Allie does have at least one song on that soundtrack. You can hear a snippet of it during the trailer around the 1 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/PDj3756DlQs?t=61

Those 3 songs on that soundtrack is all i need tbh

For all the people talking shit about Glam: I wouldn't like it if Allie made a new album using only old songs, I probably wouldn't even like an album with more than 4 reused songs. That's why I have an Unreleased album on my phone. But using 1 old song on her album would be something exciting to hear, specially because she makes new versions of them to include them on her albums! (like TLIV and OHDH). Glam is the song I've heard of her that is CLOSEST to the LA theme (apart from NSBILA obv). Why wouldn't she use it on an album INSPIRED BY HER EXPERIENCE IN LA????? It seems like a missed opportunity to me

Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VHshv7gl.png

i know that K.I.D has a song on the soundtrack, and like their little group of musician friends all have things to do with this soundtrack, so im betting if K.I.D has a song, so does allie, etc

I dont change and gone girl

VHshv7gl.png

So basically we’re getting 11 songs

I CANT WAIT FOR SUNFLOWER GOD

intro

nsbila

little things

science

goty

interlude

cant stop now

focus

-

sunflower

boyfriend

kid wonder

uh you're getting 8 on super sunset and 3 from a film soundtrack.....they're separate projects

X----into me, into you----X

So basically we’re getting 11 songs

I CANT WAIT FOR SUNFLOWER GOD

intro

nsbila

little things

science

goty

interlude

cant stop now

focus

-

sunflower

boyfriend

kid wonder

Just to clarify, she isn’t singing Sunflower and KW/BF aren’t confirmed :P But here’s hoping!