National Anthem

ALLIE X

finally seeing Allie again tomorrow  :flutter:

Please get good recordings of everything

uh you're getting 8 on super sunset and 3 from a film soundtrack.....they're separate projects

No shit? It’s almost like i didn’t put a space in between the lists to differentiate them 0:

Just to clarify, she isn’t singing Sunflower and KW/BF aren’t confirmed :P But here’s hoping!

Then what is in the trailer

Please get good recordings of everything

No shit? It’s almost like i didn’t put a space in between the lists to differentiate them 0:

Then what is in the trailer

Not sure tbh, I just meant those specific titles are confirmed.. but they’re definitely possible especially since Kid Wonder was registered at the same time as Sunflower.

Not sure tbh, I just meant those specific titles are confirmed.. but they’re definitely possible especially since Kid Wonder was registered at the same time as Sunflower.

Well from now on until its out i’ll refer to it as trailer song

Just got back from the concert and it was amazing! (it was super intimate, there was only like 25 people including myself.)

Allie played "Girl of the Year" and "Little Things" on the speakers, along with the intro + interlude, and the rest in an acoustic/piano style.

Since we already have a studio-quality preview of LT, here's the snippet she teased on her Instagram story a little while ago; https://dbr.ee/WoBH

Girl of the Year uses the instrumental of this; 

it was AMAZING on the speakers.

Also, we weren't allowed to record obviously, but yeah, she performed the album and it was amazing. I also met her + got her to sign the SS dad cap. She was sooo sweet 

:flutter:

One last thing btw, "Ugly" by Jaira Burns was actually sent to Rihanna, but she rejected it (idk if this is known but w/e). I also asked her about Sculpture and what she was going to do with it and she laughed and said "I don't know her!"  :toofunny:

Just got back from the concert and it was amazing! (it was super intimate, there was only like 25 people including myself.)

Allie played "Girl of the Year" and "Little Things" on the speakers, along with the intro + interlude, and the rest in an acoustic/piano style.

Since we already have a studio-quality preview of LT, here's the snippet she teased on her Instagram story a little while ago; https://dbr.ee/WoBH

Girl of the Year uses the instrumental of this; 

it was AMAZING on the speakers.

Also, we weren't allowed to record obviously, but yeah, she performed the album and it was amazing. I also met her + got her to sign the SS dad cap. She was sooo sweet 

:flutter:

One last thing btw, "Ugly" by Jaira Burns was actually sent to Rihanna, but she rejected it (idk if this is known but w/e). I also asked her about Sculpture and what she was going to do with it and she laughed and said "I don't know her!"  :toofunny:

ive goooootta know, does she sing the chorus of girl of the year in the octave she performs it in? bc if she sings that chorus an octave down i'm gonna be suuuuper disappointed 

X----into me, into you----X

ive goooootta know, does she sing the chorus of girl of the year in the octave she performs it in? bc if she sings that chorus an octave down i'm gonna be suuuuper disappointed 

i'm pretty sure, yeah. it was superrr dreamy ugh

Girl of the Year?

ugh if fucking only no thats definitely an album track, pretty sure the 4 songs that she premiered live on the hayley tour are the ones that are the singles....soooo...deductive reasoning  :flutter:

Did she say Science was next? Lmao

she said the song that sounds like driving down a neon highway is next....which is def science, it's time for sci-fi girl to debut!!!