National Anthem

ALLIE X

It's not like it's a surprise it would be a "EP" guys. And after the complains about CLX II, it's just ok to go back where "Less is More" when this project already began just WAY WAY BETTER than the last one.

It's visually incredible just for the pictures. I wonder if there will be music videos along this time.

I'M SUPER EXCITED.

Also on my first read I also thought it was some type of UNSOLVED II but THANK GOD it's not.

It's a project on it's own, there might be another "CLX" in the future but right now I think this is it. It was cute to already have one full lenght album + an EP for that "concept" but having a new name and all just feels better to go with new directions and also keep it less "comparative" 

bought the signed cd instantly, don't care if it's an ep or "full" album.  would've bought one for unsolved just the same.  that being said i'm SHAKEN!  like i'm here for it.  the visuals look interesting and i'm super excited to see what the other tracks are, (assuming there are any, i hope it's more than 4 songs) besides science and little things.  wonder if this will have a title track?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

It's an Mini Album/EP

https://twitter.com/idolator/status/1019337217360236549

The project, which is expected to arrive in fall, will include buzz tracks “Focus” and “Not So Bad In LA.” A new song will be rolled out each month and be accompanied by a new character or persona. “One is a nun and she represents the purity of art, the spirituality/authenticity of being an artist you could say,” Allie explains in the press release. “Then there’s the Hollywood starlet: she obviously represents the Hollywood dream, the glamour of this city and also all of the confusion and sadness that comes with it, but she’s always camera-ready. Then there’s sci-fi girl. She’s usually got a neon bowl cut. She embodies the Allie X persona, I think. The person that I have shown myself to the world as, how I’ve used my quirks as a protective layer.”

So that was one of the characters. Love it

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjk48ZiB-nJ/

自由になる自由がある

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A LONG ASS TRIP WITH LIMITED INTERNET CONNECTION AND AAAAAAAAHHHHH Allie announced so many things this week  :defeated: I really like this idea, as long as it's an EP between CLXII and CLXIII. The overall aesthetic is amazing. IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY I'M JUST SO XCITED