National Anthem

ALLIE X

i love both focus and nsbila and i feel (just like someone mentioned earlier) that the tracks on the new record will transition between each other. idk if she came up with that bc she was touring with hayley (who has been doing that for her past two releases) or if she had the idea for a while but im here for it. nsbila cuts off at the end and focus' beginning sounds kinda out of nowhere, if that would be the concept for the entire record id love it to be the last collxtion and i hope she doesnt ditch the idea after the first two. anyways science better snap or im suing 

i havent heard little things or science yet (live) so hopefully they pay off?

science is my favorite out of all of the new songs premiered so far, but little things is cute too

also i'm pretty sure not so bad in LA is going to end up as the first track of a seamless possibly visual album so as an intro to the project, i can give it even more of a pass than before :bop:

X----into me, into you----X

Not So Bad in LA works out on it's own. It's a bop, just like the live version. Focus live kinda... got the bar Too high.

at first I thought

Focus Analog > NSBILA > Focus

But NSBILA is just good and it's not fair count another version apart from the official that will make the cut.

Also I laughed that someone asked if there will be a vid for Not so bad and she replied with 2 emojis

2 emojis = ** = *o = no 

n

im here for this! I hope this isn't a mini album that seems to be the new fucking thing rn. like its only a 10" vinyl so it can't be that many songs.