National Anthem

ALLIE X

im so sad this was premiered early, the radio show even came forward and apologized for playing it early, and allie was so happy to debut it too ):

i wonder who gave them permission to play it early and stuff, this seems like a mess

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i wonder who gave them permission to play it early and stuff, this seems like a mess

they said labels give certain radio shows tracks early before WW premiere so they already have it and yeah ig their staff was just irresponsible and didnt pay attention

ugh, the song is so generic/bad. :( i expected better from her

also, is it just me or does paper love sound like a literal copy of this song? allie sis :rip:

omg, I just listened again and she even used the same bass / instruments.... :rip:

Urban Cone is amazing omg. I'm seeing them next month!

Ok so is someone going to the New York show tomorrow with the VIP package so they can get the album and upload her? I s2g I better see it online by Friday

Ok so is someone going to the New York show tomorrow with the VIP package so they can get the album and upload her? I s2g I better see it online by Friday

from what i remembered someone specifically got equipment to rip it so ... give it time itll probs take a little bit

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Y'all constantly whine about songs not being officially released, yet you do anything to make her scrap content. She's seemingly aware of what hapoens with her music online and she likes to do stupid things (like pre-order bonus tracks limited to some trashy music site, release dates in June, hinting songs she then does not release anyway or write cringy songs like That's So Us), so do you really want her to have a crap attack and ruin the era by doing Allie-things before it has even startet?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Y'all constantly whine about songs not being officially released, yet you do anything to make her scrap content. She's seemingly aware of what hapoens with her music online and she likes to do stupid things (like pre-order bonus tracks limited to some trashy music site, release dates in June, hinting songs she then does not release anyway or write cringy songs like That's So Us), so do you really want her to have a crap attack and ruin the era by doing Allie-things before it has even startet?

she's one girl controlling her entire career. her label and management aren't helping

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Nobody here is part of the leak trading community, we're just enjoying the unreleased bops that appear on Soundcloud. Only 3 of them were even CLXII era, unless you count the short snippets of the supposed studio audio of CLXU songs. Nobody made Allie not release Cure, or just completely leave off Alexandra and Misbelieving. She basically Carly Rae Jepsen-ed herself and is basically releasing the album 2 months before it's official release date (like what Carly did with releasing early in Japan). That's nobody's fault but her own.

cringy songs like That's So Us

the bitterness