National Anthem

ALLIE X

Y'all is there a masterpost for Allie? She has so many unreleased, I need them all!

I remember I got a masterpost that someone posted here a year ago, when I wasn't even a member, but it's not updated. It has a lot of videos and footage (insta stories mainly) from the studio tho, and obviously a lot of unreleased songs

I remember I got a masterpost that someone posted here a year ago, when I wasn't even a member, but it's not updated. It has a lot of videos and footage (insta stories mainly) from the studio tho, and obviously a lot of unreleased songs

I have that one too! But I need the updated one! Thank you though! :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I can't believe nobody has talked about the AMAZING aesthetic we got to see this era  :defeated:  I have my hopes up for Vintage. I am dissapointed by the TLIV gif, it won't even match the other gifs on the website smh.

ErYJi5j.jpg

I think Allie noticed that Brendon Burton posted all the gifs on his website and decided to make some new ones :/

I hate the gif. It ruins the whole green/blue tinted aesthetic of the album.

Girl are you actually smoking

She takes all this time and effort to not eat like 10 different food groups in order to treat her body like a sanctuary and be maximally healthy and then she smokes a fucking cigarette

Girl I don't know

Girl are you actually smoking

She takes all this time and effort to not eat like 10 different food groups in order to treat her body like a sanctuary and be maximally healthy and then she smokes a fucking cigarette

Girl I don't know

I don't understand it either. I hope that if someone asks her about it she doesn't come up with a reply like "I sMoKe To KiLl ThE DeMoNs InSiDe mE ☹️ #feelingX"

I don't understand it either. I hope that if someone asks her about it she doesn't come up with a reply like "I sMoKe To KiLl ThE DeMoNs InSiDe mE ☹️ #feelingX"

I would unstan

All it reminds me of is the lyrics from In my Feelings "I'm smoking while I'm running on the treadmill"

Like I may be fat and eat bread but at least I eat enough and don't smoke (and I don't drink anymore either because fuck that)

anybody noticed the name of this gif is Cure

AND THE NAME OF THIS ONE IS BETTER TIMES 

AND THSI ONE IS OFFERING

I thought Offering was the name of the Downtown gif...

Well yeah, I think Allie had another concept for the album with other songs and those gifs were prepared for ti

ALSO "BETTER TIMES" AS IN "TO BETTER TIMES"??? CLXII VERSION??????

I thought Offering was the name of the Downtown gif...

Well yeah, I think Allie had another concept for the album with other songs and those gifs were prepared for ti

ALSO "BETTER TIMES" AS IN "TO BETTER TIMES"??? CLXII VERSION??????

i dont think we ever got confirmation that Offering was the original Downtown. I'm gonna assume they're two different songs now