National Anthem

ALLIE X

I keep thinking of something linked with him tbh but it's like.............Idk I think Vintage is a cute song but it's still so..."just ok"

Agreed. I can't help but think that if there actually is a particular reason for her to release Vintage as the last track (maybe there isn't, who knows?), it's definitely connected to Troye.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ahhhhhh what a GORGEOUS video the True Love is Violent unplugged. Reminds me of the Sanctuary one

I loved the aesthetic!!!!! Ugh, I regret what I said some days ago, I don't want this era to end. I want at least 3 more unplugged video and another music video  :deadbanana:

I loved the aesthetic!!!!! Ugh, I regret what I said some days ago, I don't want this era to end. I want at least 3 more unplugged video and another music video  :deadbanana:

The acoustic\unplugged videos were a blessing this time, they all kinda had a cute\good set-up and it's funny because we got really most of the record

That's So Us (Acoustic) - (2016)

Casanova (Piano) - 2016

All The Rage (Piano) - 2016

Too Much To Dream (Acoustic) - 2016

Old Habits Die Hard (Piano) - 2016

Paper Love (Acoustic) - 2017

Downtown (Unplugged) - 2017

Need You (Unplugged) - 2017

True Love Is Violent (Unplugged) - 2017

and the messy Vintage acoustic live stream :creep:

That's pretty a lot, only missing Lifted  & Simon Says but both are really...awkward songs to be appreciated on Acoustic

The acoustic\unplugged videos were a blessing this time, they all kinda had a cute\good set-up and it's funny because we got really most of the record

That's So Us (Acoustic) - (2016)

Casanova (Piano) - 2016

All The Rage (Piano) - 2016

Too Much To Dream (Acoustic) - 2016

Old Habits Die Hard (Piano) - 2016

Paper Love (Acoustic) - 2017

Downtown (Unplugged) - 2017

Need You (Unplugged) - 2017

True Love Is Violent (Unplugged) - 2017

and the messy Vintage acoustic live stream :creep:

That's pretty a lot, only missing Lifted  & Simon Says but both are really...awkward songs to be appreciated on Acoustic

Binch if she includes Alexandra in her next record... I WILL SELL ONE OF MY LUNGS, MY DICK, AN EAR, AN EYE AND ONE OF MY LIMBS FOR AN ACOUSTIC VIDEO.

To be really honest, this felt like a MOMENT

pretty sure I enjoy it a bit more than the official video

I gotta admit that this may be her best acoustic video ever. EVER. It's so good and the visuals are phenomenal (her 360º spin at the start, the three sunglasses, the piano). Also this version is 10 times better than the studio

YESS

omg she straight up sounds like a choir girl here I lOVE IT 

Makes me consider actually trying to sing again. I was really into it when I was younger, but because I was trained operatically I could never get the pop sound I wanted. Allie sounds different from most artists but it's refreshing 

The synth at the begin of the video and then the piano sound... chills.

Also she keep teasing big stuff for this year (not ready for what's on my sleeve...). Just had an insight she could be doing some Soundtrack song? idk why lel

The synth at the begin of the video and then the piano sound... chills.

Also she keep teasing big stuff for this year (not ready for what's on my sleeve...). Just had an insight she could be doing some Soundtrack song? idk why lel

She is on a soundtrack for a Netflix original called Sierra Burgess Is A Loser. Leland & Bram Inscore are doing the score and Allie is contributing to it (we don’t know if it’s 1 song or more). I think that song ‘Boyfriend’ co-written by Troye that was registered last year may have to do with it.

She is on a soundtrack for a Netflix original called Sierra Burgess Is A Loser. Leland & Bram Inscore are doing the score and Allie is contributing to it (we don’t know if it’s 1 song or more). I think that song ‘Boyfriend’ co-written by Troye that was registered last year may have to do with it.

:diva: sounds good...omg imagine if it's more than 1 song only

CLX III can wait n

whats the theme story of COLLXTION II? the first one was about her shadow or something like that

i think it was supposed about fixing her broken self or something like that, hence the album cover. but i feel the songs as a whole don't really match that.

she is a legend. she deserves a spot in between main pop girls. talent MUST win!

Honestly, if she wanted to be a main pop girl, she could easily be one. I might be wrong, but I think she's pretty happy with being more of a "niche artist" while still having a solid fanbase rather than really being in the spotlight, especially with the kind of record deal she has and the freedom it gives her, as well as the rather intimate connection she has with her fans.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly, if she wanted to be a main pop girl, she could easily be one. I might be wrong, but I think she's pretty happy with being more of a "niche artist" while still having a solid fanbase rather than really being in the spotlight, especially with the kind of record deal she has and the freedom it gives her, as well as the rather intimate connection she has with her fans.

At same time she mentioned not long ago kinda "regretting" never getting a real Label deal because for her it's impossible to get Airplay across USA....:creep:

I think she really wanted to be a "big star" thing, also mentioning how she had "ideas for stage" etc but couldn't afford stuff but "maybe someday if she gets big\play arenas", something along these lines.

However I feel really proud of stuff she archieves through time from 2015 til today. I mean, she already toured over seas and over 3 continents with a really small budget, only 1 record and 1 ep out, some good music videos\visuals...

Wish she could get into a nice deal with some label tho. I don't know how they would get along because the concepts and everything might end up being "left on the second plan" while mainstream music takes the spotlight... Nothing that already kinda happened with CLX II but still