National Anthem

ALLIE X

can she just drop Vintage stems this upcoming week and then announce an acoustic video for True Love is Violent followed by the stems, also put the TSU stems up on her website and we all officially close CLX II and start the leaks again til CLX III finally comes by the end of 2019? :creep:

can she just drop Vintage stems this upcoming week and then announce an acoustic video for True Love is Violent followed by the stems, also put the TSU stems up on her website and we all officially close CLX II and start the leaks again til CLX III finally comes by the end of 2019? :creep:

yes please. I loved this era but it has been. so. long.

Also my fellow sis I wanted to ask if any of you guys got the "Green Mint" vinyl for CLX II and how is it? like... is it worth ? :creep: there are no videos about it on the internet I'm shook

This weekend found a national store selling the CLX I vinyl and it was on sale, paid something that would be next to 40 dollars (I guess) but I'm so happy that I finnnaaally got it. Made my heart light up with joy

I'll search around about CLX II and might just end up buying it outside and then shipping to my Brazil

Also if any of you guys know some stores with "cheaper prices" and not Scam... :creep:

Also my fellow sis I wanted to ask if any of you guys got the "Green Mint" vinyl for CLX II and how is it? like... is it worth ? :creep: there are no videos about it on the internet I'm shook

I got the signed mint-green vinyl. It looks really nice and the sound is okay too, so it was worth it, IMO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

personally i think she should do vintage sometime this month (like around the 20th), tliv stems / xplanation / gif / acoustic in early march (around the 10th), and then thats so us stems with a video in late march and wrap up the whole era by april.  start clx3 in summer/fall and release it in winter 2018

BUT this is obvi unrealistic

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

personally i think she should do vintage sometime this month (like around the 20th), tliv stems / xplanation / gif / acoustic in early march (around the 10th), and then thats so us stems with a video in late march and wrap up the whole era by april.  start clx3 in summer/fall and release it in winter 2018

is it though? i mean it doesnt look like she has a plan for an unsolved era and shes pretty open about new music already... allie isnt like lana or charli so something like that is completely realistic 

This weekend found a national store selling the CLX I vinyl and it was on sale, paid something that would be next to 40 dollars (I guess) but I'm so happy that I finnnaaally got it. Made my heart light up with joy

I'll search around about CLX II and might just end up buying it outside and then shipping to my Brazil

Also if any of you guys know some stores with "cheaper prices" and not Scam... :creep:

i got the signed green one it's really pretty i like it

i could totally take a vid if u want

9ISvyf0.gif

i got the signed green one it's really pretty i like it

i could totally take a vid if u want

Omg, I'd die sis, pls <33333333

I swear I tried but there's no vid about her vinyls anywhere @ YouTube, mess. :creep:

At this time I just totally gave up about TSU vid, I do love the song so much but it's just...Ugh.

Excited about CLX III but I think it's just unrealistic to imagine it coming this year, I don't know why but after the whole wait for CLX II we know it won't be so easy...

So... are we going to ignore the fact that the era is coming to an end and we still don't have a Casanova Xplanation? Even when the song was released TWICE?  :diva:

sis...

Casanova Xplanation

That's So Us stems + video

Unsolved songs final version

At this point we should all just forget :creep: n

At this time I just totally gave up about TSU vid, I do love the song so much but it's just...Ugh.

Excited about CLX III but I think it's just unrealistic to imagine it coming this year, I don't know why but after the whole wait for CLX II we know it won't be so easy...

sis...

Casanova Xplanation

That's So Us stems + video

Unsolved songs final version

At this point we should all just forget :creep: n

tsu vid im purely basing on the fact that shes holding off stems for *some* sort of future release.  it's so weird like it has to be because of that.

final unsolved's were never promised just implied afaik?  i still hold clx3 is probably going to tliv some of the unreleased tracks + finish some unsolved's + some new songs.  i personally think clx3 is a lot closer than we think.  im only worried her label is going to hold it back.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

tsu vid im purely basing on the fact that shes holding off stems for *some* sort of future release.  it's so weird like it has to be because of that.

final unsolved's were never promised just implied afaik?  i still hold clx3 is probably going to tliv some of the unreleased tracks + finish some unsolved's + some new songs.  i personally think clx3 is a lot closer than we think.  im only worried her label is going to hold it back.

They weren't promised but we kinda thought that we could get it through the era tho (and even that "If many of you guys dislike the tracklist we maybe can do something about it" nnnn).

I used to think about that for TSU but it's more likely they already tried to push it into the radio and didn't work (?) since Paper Love just randomly got some Airplay.

She even promoted the song on TV already so I really don't know how I feel nnn

But with the recent teasing it's very likely she'll end up using Alexandra for CLX III :creep: poor misbelieving

While listening to CLX II on the other day I remembered how we all agreed Paper Love snippet was one of the weakest songs and it turned to be the lead single  :hooker:

ALSO ALMOST LIKE 1 YEAR SINCE THE WHOLE HOTLINE ANNOUNCEMENT MESS OMG

Also this live

I'll probably post it every few pages just for the sake of views.

WATCH IT STREAM IT SUPPORT IT.

@Khris  sis thank u so much for sharing that gorgeous CTMP HQ at choli's thread I'm feeling blessed

#FEELINGX

I agree it needs to be polished a bit but I was afraid to say "updated" because she might fuck it up 

ive come to the conclusion that all those demos, Purge and Scultpure to be more specific, would sound great with dark synthwave production like in this CLX3 snippet from that song Doctor. Im actually very confident shes going to update them and include them, It would be a great concept.

https://soundcloud.com/kh6is/clx3