lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

Looks like they are FINALLY sending the song to radio.

A regional station from Poland, WeekendFm is already playing it.

Although as for more important ones, we'll have to wait, I guess.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I sad in one of my earlier posts that WEST COAST is dying slowly. Well, it seems like it's an sudden death because the song is not charting anymore in the US  :rip:  It's unbelievable, I really thought that WC can be her breakthrough hit in the US. This is quite an underachievement even for LDR's standards  :(

If it's not the US or UK no one cares, but "West Coast" is already on the B-list (A, B and C) of the most popular pop music radio station P3 in Norway. 

It's great that WC gets some recognition somewhere because it's a great song. But unfortunately there are few markets that counts for big number sales: the US (by far), UK, Germany (and maybe France)

This is by no means dead.

It'll rebound soon enough.

I sincerely hope that my pessimism is wrong and you'll be right

Honestly, I was surprised it charted as high as it did. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't expecting much at all. It's gotten generally favorable reviews. Can someone explain to me how it is an underachievement for Lana's standards? Regarding the US, Summertime Sadness gained momentum with a remix and Young and Beautiful supported a popular film. I wouldn't consider West Coast a flop by any means.