Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

There is no doubt that tonight show will be amazing. Wish good time everyone who wil attend. :)

1,000 balloons saying "Happy Birthday Lana" are prepared for the Berlin show tonight.

Bqlnlc-CEAE6zE0.jpg

Oh my god, I would have LOVED to be there! Must have been an amazing show, what a shame I didn't go but it would have been too complicated in my case right now..

I think everyone had a wonderful night. Ah, and looked SO pretty on the pictures! I'm a jealous lil shit right now. :crying4:

The show was really AMAZING. Find some pictures I took below in the spoiler.

0634_55sssmk.jpg

0643_55obsux.jpg

0659_557dspb.jpg

0689_55t4sxe.jpg

0691_55c8s6l.jpg

0743_55vgsk9.jpg

she looks so lovely! quite relaxed on stage. thanks for posting the pics~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

sooooo what was the set list?  Did she do mostly UV songs or?!

Did the set props change any or is basically still the same tour?

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/120/entry-511-berlin-concert-june-20/

check out my concert blog  :crai:

I'm still high on Lana, I can't get over last night, she was soooooooooooooo fucking amazing  :crying5:

FROOOOONT ROOOOWWW  :sluttybunny:

oh and I got to meet @ and @@Ultraviolence who told me that the guy standing only 2 meters away from me while queuing up was @@prettydrugs (you look more mature in real life, tbh why are you using that profile pic :toofunny: ). the guy who gave his flower crown to Lana was @@ralfsstanko (just realized that you're on LB)   :creep:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I guess some crazy ones of you are already starting to line up?! 

Let me know when its going to get crowded then i have to come earlier ; D

that was my and my friends we went there at 8pm the night before lolol btw did i meet any of u guys bc i really dont know what ur faces look like aha it was so amazing the show, best one ive been yet <3

let the light in, it's a cruel world

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/120/entry-511-berlin-concert-june-20/

check out my concert blog  :crai:

I'm still high on Lana, I can't get over last night, she was soooooooooooooo fucking amazing  :crying5:

FROOOOONT ROOOOWWW  :sluttybunny:

oh and I got to meet @ and @@Ultraviolence who told me that the guy standing only 2 meters away from me while queuing up was @@prettydrugs (you look more mature in real life, tbh why are you using that profile pic :toofunny: ). the guy who gave his flower crown to Lana was @@ralfsstanko (just realized that you're on LB)   :creep:

Great pictures and report! I'm fucking JEALOUS you got to the front row. :toofunny:  Would have loved to meet you guys.

First time I saw her live. I loved seeing all those people on the street and in concert wearing flower crowns. Ride was my personal highlight. I don't know, it must be the song. I just riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. Or fuck you hard in the pouring rain in Born To Die. :creep: And Lana looked amazing in that dress. She sounded great and seemed to enjoy herself on the stage and the crowd.

Sadly it was over so soon. Seriously, those 1,5h happened in a flash. Btw what happened with the white balloons? Anyone knows?

Check out some more pics I took that evening in the spoiler below.

img-20140620-wa0001iojbs.jpg

0590cpkn1.jpg

064666kjf.jpg

0661u9klz.jpg

0662jqjg2.jpg

0671pljyj.jpg

05973qj0w.jpg

Sassy Del Rey

0599daji2.jpg

06016dkkg.jpg

0608npjg0.jpg

0618a4k5r.jpg

0621hdjnt.jpg

06288vkr5.jpg

063060jxm.jpg

0696zsjny.jpg

07029nji5.jpg

071913kng.jpg

0752ykjd7.jpg

What a beautiful smile! :blanche4:

0757pdjj5.jpg

08400skqb.jpg

0849ipkx5.jpg

086486kx2.jpg

0867e0krn.jpg

img-20140620-wa0001iojbs.jpg

0590cpkn1.jpg

064666kjf.jpg

0661u9klz.jpg

0662jqjg2.jpg

0671pljyj.jpg

05973qj0w.jpg

Sassy Del Rey

0599daji2.jpg

06016dkkg.jpg

0608npjg0.jpg

0618a4k5r.jpg

0621hdjnt.jpg

06288vkr5.jpg

063060jxm.jpg

0696zsjny.jpg

07029nji5.jpg

071913kng.jpg

0752ykjd7.jpg

What a beautiful smile! :blanche4:

0757pdjj5.jpg

08400skqb.jpg

0849ipkx5.jpg

086486kx2.jpg

0867e0krn.jpg

THANK YOU!!! Are they yours?

The setlist + listenings: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2014/zitadelle-spandau-berlin-germany-1bc04938.html

Cola Play Video

Body Electric Play Video

Blue Jeans Play Video

West Coast Play Video

Born to Die Play Video

Ultraviolence Play Video

Young and Beautiful Play Video

Summertime Sadness Play Video

Ride Play Video

Million Dollar Man Play Video

Video Games Play Video

National Anthem Play Video

----------------------------------------------------------------

the guy who gave his flower crown to Lana was @@ralfsstanko

I couldn't stand that annoying gay b*tch. He was telling people over and over again that he overnighted in front of the location and that the 1st row is reserved for him & his f*cking friends from the 'Italian Mafia'.

In the end, it's about how fast you can run when they open the doors and NOT about who was there at first and having a stupid number on your hand that says, 'I was the 1st here waiting!' He acted like he owns the 'Zitadelle'.

Moreover he was complaining about other fans who wanted to celebrate Lana's birthday and was making fools of them by letting them know whenever he could, 'IT'S NOT LANA'S BIRTHDAY, IT'S TOMORROW!!!'

I mean, really! :shock: Beings like him should have been ignored by Lana ...

Guest Dot

Im so sad she just left out Carmen and Gods and Monsters even tho they were on the setlist.  :crying5:

Citadel_Music_Festival_-_Germany_28June_

Told ya the setlist was longer... :defeated:

She also rehearsed Brooklyn Baby, Money Power Glory and Shades of Cool, but they weren't included in the setlist.

Sorry, guys...I was gonna write an essay about my experience, but I'm waaayyy too lazy. It's coming, though...I promise... :kiss:

Oh, and I also wanna say that out of all the flower queens @@ConeyIslandQueen262 was by far the prettiest!

The setlist + listenings: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2014/zitadelle-spandau-berlin-germany-1bc04938.html

Cola Play Video

Body Electric Play Video

Blue Jeans Play Video

West Coast Play Video

Born to Die Play Video

Ultraviolence Play Video

Ride Play Video

Video Games Play Video

I couldn't stand that annoying gay b*tch. He was telling people over and over again that he overnighted in front of the location and that the 1st row is reserved for him & his f*cking friends from the 'Italian Mafia'.

In the end, it's about how fast you can run when they open the doors and NOT about who was there at first and having a stupid number on your hand that says, 'I was the 1st here waiting!' He acted like he owns the 'Zitadelle'.

Moreover he was complaining about other fans who wanted to celebrate Lana's birthday and was making fools of them by letting them know whenever he could, 'IT'S NOT LANA'S BIRTHDAY, IT'S TOMORROW!!!'

I mean, really! :shock: Beings like him should have been ignored by Lana ...

are u fucking serious? just because you're jealous u dont have to attack people. We arrived there  the night before, we EARNED first row. it's not about how fast u can run bitch, it's about when you get in line. So stop pissing around on ther people just because u wanted to sleep in ur bed . and the balloon idea was so fucking stupid omg. btw i love you ralf 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Cola Play Video

Body Electric Play Video

Blue Jeans Play Video

West Coast Play Video

Born to Die Play Video

Ultraviolence Play Video

Ride Play Video

Video Games Play Video

I couldn't stand that annoying gay b*tch. He was telling people over and over again that he overnighted in front of the location and that the 1st row is reserved for him & his f*cking friends from the 'Italian Mafia'.

I mean, really! :shock: Beings like him should have been ignored by Lana ...

AND I'm also happy that Lana doesnt know u, because she would think that u r very jealous person haha :D BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS LUCK

@@prettydrugs @@ralfsstanko

GET A LIFE, B*TCHES! Lana does NOT appreciate you freaks more just because you slept in front of the location. That has nothing to do with jealousy - you guys acted like you own that place and you were pushing other fans around - but I guess that is far beyond your imagination that you acted like the biggest assholes ever.

And that YOU were against the birthday thing just shows how f*cking jealous YOU finally are of other fans who could (have) get attention due to this great idea ...