Rafael

List of Songs Performed Live

Thanks! I really don't know what are the other soundboard tracks available, I really don't have time to search them but I can make time for remastering the audio. If you find any on YouTube and you want to rip the audio off, try to download the HD video and then rip out the audio. I use Sony SoundForge, that software can open .FLV video files and you can just copy and paste the HQ audio and make HQ mp3s, or just can just upload it them and I'll do it myself. I'll eventually make a thread with the remastered live tracks. Maybe I'll use this same thread.

I use ffmpeg and/or Fission to directly extract the m4a audio without quality loss: http://askubuntu.com/questions/437798/how-to-extract-aac-audio-from-an-mp4-file-to-m4a

Then you can use aacgain to make the tracks as loud as you want

thanks! I updated the post already with those songs. What do you mean that we don't have access to live footage of For K Pt. 2? Was it on youtube and is now private?

--

You @DeadAgainst and @Elle are featured on the main thread as collaborators. I couldn't have done this without you guys. 

Yes, it was once on YouTube and has since been taken down. There's a screenshot of the thumbnail somewhere on the boards of what the video looked like. From my memory she was sitting with another person and had a guitar (?) & had her long, wavy blonde hair.

Edit: This is from the 2007.01.22 @ The Bitter End thread: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbLnbhBrw-g&hl=ja&gl

The video was here.

Uploaded on October 28th, 2007.

Title: Lizzy Grant at the Bitter End

Description: Lizzy Grant/ "for k part 2"

Length: 4:10

This was the thumbnail: b8TcbOk.jpg

Already shared, though, but that's all the data about the video.

Also, "Don't Be So Blue" is from I Want to Sing ;)

I'm glad to have contributed! :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Brite Lites was performed @Union Pool (14/06/2007)

PMIAM was performed @Mercury Lounge (20/09/2008)

Boarding School was performed @ Canal Room (22/10/2009)

Pin Up Galore was performed @ The National Underground (02/12/2008)

Trash Magic was performed @@the Living Room (16/12/2008)

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Not sure if sound checks would be considered live. But didn't HDG post a video of her singing Chelsea Hotel as sound checking in that amptheater? And this video of another sound check?

Yes, I totally forgot about that unknown song, I wish I can get a link of the original video. And Chelsea Hotel is listed on the covers songs. She performed the song during the Endless Summer Tour.

I just updated the post with a great audio quality performance of Freak I found. Sadly the song is not full.