It's been down way longer than that. I asked them for a download before they took it down.

I've had it in my iTunes for awhile, I got it in 160kbps so I must not have gotten it from a soundcloud rip because that would've been 128kbps so who knows

Yeah, I have that but I never moved it from my unreleased to my covers album because I never listen to it anyways.............. :(

I never got into it either! Now that I think of it, I can't really think of how it sounds which makes me wonder if I REALLY listened to it, but I know I have it...

edit: oh wait within a milisecond I knew which one it was and realized I always skip it so I didn't even put it on my phone playlist.

edit: ok I will say it is pretty good, I'm just usually not feeling its vibe. and science and regret just came on and now the feels....

Sunday School EP - 6 tracks

Cut It Out EP - 6 tracks

Panic (The Smiths cover)

Charli XCX remix of Cut It Out (I honestly love it more than the original)

Like A Stranger EP - 7 tracks

Thank You by Brotherhood Crusade & Chloe Chaidez

Kitten - 13 tracks

MXTP - 7 tracks

Seventeen (Janis Ian cover)

31 demos/unreleased

Would you be so kind to send me:

Thank You by Broyherhood Crusade & Chloe Chaidez

Seventeen (Janis Ian cover)

31 demos/unreleased.

Please and Thank You. :)

I'm sort of a new fan and want to listen to all of her material.

Thank you so much and sorry for being a bother.

Love You :)

Meow

Does anyone have the uncompressed MXTP files that she had up for awhile? I managed to nab them, but I compressed them myself (idk what I was thinking) and accidentally deleted the originals? I remember only three of them were uncompressed (i don't remember which three) but does anyone on here have them?

Did a full video of her covering Primadonna never surface? I wish I had seen them in Atlanta when I had the chance.  :noparty:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

MTV News: Are you working on any new music now? Can you give us a preview?

Chaidez: Lyrically it’s just a little broader than the music I’ve ever made before. Not that I ever really wrote about this in the past, but it’s not a whole lot about relationships, or, you know, romantic relationships or boys or girls or getting high or anything like that. I guess I’m not really focused on any of those things right now. I think that really translates in the music.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Tom Petty and Bruce Springsteen, as well as a lot of Cocteau Twins and the Cranberries. So it’s like this weird blend of those two sounds, I feel. And I also feel it’s a very vocal record.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2193398/kitten-tour-bus-movies/

Saw this interview. The new stuff she was doing live when I saw her in March (Big Dope Baby included) didn't sound very "vocal" or anything at all like what she described so here's to hoping that she scrapped those two songs because I wasn't really feeling them.

Did anyone get a Diamonds CD? God I want a physical so bad. The final Catholic Boys :icant:

i was supposed to go to the LA show but my car broke down  :defeated:

but i asked someone to buy it for me and they shipped it last week so as soon as i get it ill post it!! :party: