RileyThomas

Paradise Lost Competition: Challenge #2 - Cover Artwork

Congratulations remaining 11 players, you have reached Challenge #2 of Paradise Lost. You can check out who still remains in the competition here. As this weeks challenge is a team challenge, each team will be scored out of ten, despite The Trailer Park Darlings and The Children Of The Bad Revolution only having 2 remaining players in each of their teams. SitarHero, as you won the last challenge, you are immune from this challenges elimination. So, if your team loses, then your other team-mates will be up for elimination, not you.

Challenge #2 - Cover Artwork

This weeks challenge will test your visual skills as you will create the artwork for Lana's upcoming re-release. Plus, your team will get to decide what re-release this is. As you know, in the previous challenge you all had to create a track listing for the album, including themes, producers, writers and the lead single. Well, now you have to decide which entry out of your team's you will choose to create this week's cover art. So choose wisely. You can create this image using whatever editing tools you like, you can also choose what images you'd like to choose as well. Here is a wide selection of Lana images, provided by LanaOnline. It is up to you to create the text, colors, themes and methods for the album cover art.

But this isn't the only thing you must do. You must also create the lead single cover art too. The lead single must come from the album that you chose as a team. The same rules apply for the single art as they do for the album art. Both images must have the dimensions of 600x600 pixels. So to re-cap:

• Your team must choose one of the albums that one of your team mates submitted and create the cover art.
  • Your team must also create the cover art for the album's lead single.
  • Remember to link the cover theme with the album/song theme.
  • Use a fitting range of colors, text and images.
  • Remember to always think outside of the box.
  • Mail each other within your team, exchange ideas and all of you put in an equal effort.

As this is a team challenge, and each team must work together to create the two cover arts, I am only giving you 4 days to complete this challenge. One of your team members must PM me your team's entry by Wednesday 26th September 6pm UK time / 1pm Eastern Time.

Good luck!

Results

The Trailer Park Darlings scored = 0 points!

Matttiern, Arzi

The Ride Or Die Bitches scored = 8 points!

Hey Lucas Hey, Mommy's Mercedes, SitarHero

Children Of The Bad Revolution scored = 10 points!

Neal, HunterAshlyn

The GoGo Dancers scored = 9 points!

GaGaOopsy, PaigeDelRey, Hundred Dollar Bill

Which means that the Children Of The Bad Revolution are this weeks winners and are therefore immune from elimination!

Commiserations to this weeks losers, The Trailer Park Darlings. You two are up for elimination.

Winning team: The Children of The Bad Revolution (10)

Losing team: The Trailer Park Darlings (8)

Eliminated player: Arzi

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Perfectly my luck, exactly 4 days I have to be apart from my comp..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I am ready :woot:

How exactly do teams with less members compete on the same level as the rest without constantly losing? Are all the challenges from here out team challenges?

Good luck guys!! If you need help PM and I'll be glad :D

Got some photo shop software you wanna loan me? :P

Fuck :(

I absolutely need Neal on this challenge. I have NO way to make this happen.

But Neal is really good so you'll for sure be @ tha top :oprah:

Say we submit our entry NOW, we can still REVISE our entry if it's not YET deadline right?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Yeah that's fine.

*sets eye, fist quietly pumped*

Is Arzi participating this time? I know it's based on teams, but if the team of someone who isn't doing anything is safe...what's the deal? Someone who did participate is eliminated? Have you been in contact with Arzi, Riley?

Submitted! :D

:love:

I have no photo editing skills sadly, so I won't be entering.

EDIT: I got no response to the PM I sent you

:uh:

Well this isn't really a competition if people just don't do it.