Viva

Poll: What pop star will have Madonna's longevity?

Longetivity  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What artist will have Madonna's longevity?

• Lana Del Rey
    • Adele
    • Rihanna
    • Katy Perry
    • Pink
    • Taylor Swift
    • Lady Gaga
    • Beyoncé
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Lorde
    • Gwen Stefani
    • Demi Lovato
    • Shakira
    • Florence
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Avril Lavigne
    • Ellie Goulding
    • Azealia Banks

Ya'll trashing Britney like what the fuck is wrong with you?? The only one up there even close to Britney's level of success and worldwide fame/appeal is Beyonce, so you can all take a seat. :stareney:

Yes the fact that Britney isn't even in the poll is just :eek: she is the only singer who is even close to Madonna and besides that she seems so nice and her music is just :flutter: :flutter: she's is the only singer I stan for besides Lana....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Yes the fact that Britney isn't even in the poll is just :eek: she is the only singer who is even close to Madonna and besides that she seems so nice and her music is just :flutter: :flutter: she's is the only singer I stan for besides Lana....

I like you more with every post you make. :flutter:

But seriously. People calling Britney a flop when she has increased the percentage of venue sales in Vegas by some 30% because her show is doing so well. Come back when your fave makes that big of an impact 15 years into their career. I highly doubt they will even be relevant at that point. 

14417469274.gif

But seriously. People calling Britney a flop when she has increased the percentage of venue sales in Vegas by some 30% because her show is doing so well. Come back when your fave makes that big of an impact 15 years into their career. I highly doubt they will even be relevant at that point.

I love you just a little to much :godlaugh2:

But that's true!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

The only one up there even close to Britney's level of success and worldwide fame/appeal is Beyonce

:facepalm:  :biblio:  :rip: 

Sorry to burst your bubble but Britney basically has no fame or appeal in most places in Europe and hasn't for manyyyyy years, certainly in the UK

Whereas Beyonce just climbs higher and higher over here

Beyonce has never not been constantly talked about

and i don't even listen to either of them so it's not like i rly care but it's true

so um

worldwide

lol

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

:facepalm:  :biblio:  :rip: 

Sorry to burst your bubble but Britney basically has no fame or appeal in most places in Europe and hasn't for manyyyyy years, certainly in the UK

Whereas Beyonce just climbs higher and higher over here

Beyonce has never not been constantly talked about

and i don't even listen to either of them so it's not like i rly care but it's true

so um

worldwide

lol

woah one country/area (bad at geography sh) that totally discredits what i said

Work Bitch debuted at #1 in 35 countries so bye

14417469274.gif

But as for my opinion

I think Adele and Gwen Stefani are the only ones on here that can like........ come back and disappear as much as they want and probably still have the same popularity

Especially Adele

Can't really comment on the rest of them 

woah one country/area (bad at geography sh) that totally discredits what i said

Work Bitch debuted at #1 in 35 countries so bye

hmm when europe makes up like what...... 15-20% of the worlds population

kinda does tho

and pretty sure the same goes for a load of other areas 

wow on itunes wow

did it even get above #2 on any actual chart tho

hmm when europe makes up like what...... 15-20% of the worlds population

kinda does tho

and pretty sure the same goes for a load of other areas 

wow on itunes wow

did it even get above #2 on any actual chart tho

Whatever.  :stareney:

I know the Britney Jean era flopped. She didn't really care to promote it since it didn't turn out the way she intended. 

But the fact stays that she is more than making up for that with Piece of Me. That show is a huge success and that's undeniable, as is her impact on pop music over the last decade. She is a pop icon and that's not an opinion. She is the most famous female pop artist since Madonna and there's literally no denying that so I really just don't get why people are bashing her here. Most of, if not all the women on that poll adore, idolize and respect Britney immensely so that can speak for itself. 

14417469274.gif

Ya'll trashing Britney like what the fuck is wrong with you?? The only one up there even close to Britney's level of success and worldwide fame/appeal is Beyonce, so you can all take a seat. :stareney:

oh please world wide success wise Britney tells Beysus to take a seat , Sorry like Madge the closest is Britney and Shakira

glgcDdT.gif

That's America (Vegas) Bill don't think Brit is as big as she was, which is not saying she isn't famous world wide. Britney will never have Madge's longevity because she's bipolar or something like that. Britney didn't flop imo quite the opposite. It's something great she's still out there after what she went through. It's not her fault or anyone's fault what happened to her was something called genetics. We will never know how Britney's career would have gone if she was still her full self, probably very well. If you ask me she did the most with what was left so kudos to her. I will forever have a spot in my heart for Britney

And people saying Beyonce is bigger or even close to what Britney represents just lOL. Beyonce is huge in US and UK not much more...look to her sales, the arena she plays. Britney in her prime didn't fit in a arena was just football stadiums and large festivals. Britney was a entire generation idol Beyonce doesn't even have the charisma to be something like that

glgcDdT.gif

Beyoncé, without question. She's already been relevant since the 90's with Destiny's Child. Not to mention that she is all that people seem to talk about these days. She basically dropped an album with no promo and still got amazing sales. Her husband is famous, as well. She seems to be a pretty likeable figure... I don't see why she won't last.

That's America (Vegas) Bill don't think Brit is as big as she was, which is not saying she isn't famous world wide. Britney will never have Madge's longevity because she's bipolar or something like that.

I really can't say for sure if Britney will be where Madonna is once she reaches that point in her career (if she does) because Britney has expressed so many times wanting to have more kids and settle down / just enjoy life. Even if that happened though, she's always going to be in the legend books so it really doesn't matter. Girls like Rihanna and Katy - they are this generation's "it" girls or whatever but I just don't see them making legend status.

14417469274.gif

Gaga. She's quite the character and seems to make news with practically anything she does. She has a fantastic and huge fan base, and is quite controversial. I can't see her disappearing any time soon.

tumblr_inline_mr0bdqxfxY1qz4rgp.gif MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS... *duh*