Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

The Shipping in that website is ridiculous! lol.

Only because it's a German website, of course shipping to the US is expensive.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I used to be a Kylie fan. I met her years ago and I have a signed tour book by her :)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

:flutter: all of you guys has a flawless collection on Lana

It requires a lot of money! I always feel bad after I click confirm payment..but then when I get the product I love it!! And Kylie is amazing...she was my first musical obsession.

I used to be a Kylie fan. I met her years ago and I have a signed tour book by her :)

I hate you! Lol. Jk. Im so jealous though. She seems so nice.

The Blue Jeans vinyls is not an official released for Lana Del Rey's label. It's a vinyl made by independant label from France.

So they are kinda fake. Even if they can be sell in official store : it's still NOT an OFFICIAL VINYL.

Oh, sorry I didn't know that.

I found a copy of complex magazine on amazon. I was unable to get it shipped to my country, but here it is for those of you who want it: LINK

It is used, but was said to be in a good condition.

The Blue Jeans vinyls is not an official released for Lana Del Rey's label. It's a vinyl made by independant label from France.

So they are kinda fake. Even if they can be sell in official store : it's still NOT an OFFICIAL VINYL.

I still bought it... because its so pretty :oprah:

1olt2g.jpg

my nan ordered me the paradise vinyl but it won't be here until the 5th december and someone's ordered me the ride vinyl.

with all the magazines i had, i took all the lana pictures out and put them in a folder. i'm pissed off about the vogue one, my mum insisted in making it into a collage :( i still mourn the loss of that magazine :defeated:

i'm going to order the 12" vinyl of born to die whenever i next get some money, i found it on amazon. and my other nan is getting me the deluxe born to die vinyl. i collect vinyls anyway so it works.

4r9w86.jpg

It requires a lot of money! I always feel bad after I click confirm payment..but then when I get the product I love it!! And Kylie is amazing...she was my first musical obsession.

I hate you! Lol. Jk. Im so jealous though. She seems so nice.

Well, my mom gonna kill me for that box set n Kylie's Flower bundle :creep:

UqS9LtM.jpg

but then again, i have loads of newspaper pictures of lana, i think it's cooler than magazine pictures in a way 'cause i love papers and stuff. my favourite thing to collect is the vinyls though, my god they're gorgeous.

4r9w86.jpg