Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

My Video Games/Blue Jeans CD arrived! I'm so excited to start my collection!

Arrived objects from Other artists:

-Britney Spears: Live From las Vegas

-Lady Gaga The Remix (UK cover)

qqAZ3mU.png

I'm still waiting for the Ride Vinyl and Paradise 12" vinyl 

my other artists collection:

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster US
Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson (book)

I wonder what can i buy more that is cheap from Lana. Any ideas?

qqAZ3mU.png

3 news items today, bought by a freind of mine when he went to the olympia show :

- Paradise tour program ( perfect book with stunning pictures )

- LDR Zippo

- paradise official poster ( not in the picture )

What are the dimensions of the poster?

I have bought the albums on MP3 from Amazon.  The only other thing I have is a picture she signed in London.  I bought it about a year ago for 50 euros after watching her perform "Without You" at Amoeba on Youtube.

I was browsing on ebay yesterday and noticed a Lana DVD (unauthorised of course!) called "the greatest story never told", so I purchased it.  Anyone got it already? 

On reflection I dont think it will play on my DVD player, but at least the cover is nice :facepalm:

I actually cried a teeny weeny bit today becase I really regret not buying the photobook. I love the poster but I feel so cheap, my friend bought the photobook and it's beautiful. I just have to keep remembering that the memories and a barrie-signed ipod is a million times better :P

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I actually cried a teeny weeny bit today becase I really regret not buying the photobook. I love the poster but I feel so cheap, my friend bought the photobook and it's beautiful. I just have to keep remembering that the memories and a barrie-signed ipod is a million times better :P

ask someone to get it for you tbh

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/lana-del-ray-2013-tour-program-brochure-Brand-New-/200926133098?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2ec8217b6a&_uhb=1

you can buy the tourbook there :)

TZk1z.png

Ordered! But I've got a question? Is this the original tour program or a brochure? Because it says that this is a brochure too.

Thanks!!

it's actually just a photo book but it includes the personnel credits for the tour

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it's actually just a photo book but it includes the personnel credits for the tour

Ok, so we could say that it is the original tour book, isn't it? Sorry for so many questions, I don't know all the official items of her yet :( Thank u in advance

Ok, so we could say that it is the original tour book, isn't it? Sorry for so many questions, I don't know all the official items of her yet :( Thank u in advance

yeah it is :)